Is It Real?

All Military Snipers are discussed here!

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: RE: Re: Is It Real?

Post by Darryl »

MosinGunner1102 wrote:I ditched the romanian thing as soon as i laid eyes on it. Typical gun store salesman tactic.
In this case, it was all BS.

Better to find out before you buy it!!

This is what we talk about. Guy makes a fake and says "I'll never sell it. I made it for me and I'll have it for ever". Next thing it ends up in a gun store being sold as real. Not just "real", but a Romanian. Either the guy selling it had no moral character, AND that gun store owner didn't do his job to make sure he was not selling crap fakes. That gun store owner should know what he is selling or he needs to get out of the business. I know it's difficult to figure out every firearm in the world, but there is this thing called "the Internet" where it is very easy to find out. Instead, he closes his eyes and sells it hoping not to get caught.

If I find a gunstore selling fakes, I walk away never to return to their store again.

Dolk
MosinGunner1102

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Is It Real?

Post by MosinGunner1102 »

dolk wrote:
MosinGunner1102 wrote:I ditched the romanian thing as soon as i laid eyes on it. Typical gun store salesman tactic.
In this case, it was all BS.
It almost always is

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
1941 VKT Finnish M39 (Izhevsk Reciever 1905) "Serena"
1927 Izhevsk Mosin Nagant 1891/30 (Updated Dragoon) "Алина"
1938 Tula Mosin Nagant 1891/30 "Надежда"
1945 Izhevsk M1944 Carbine " Сáша"