Automatic vendor recomendations

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
catcracker

Automatic vendor recomendations

Post by catcracker »

Hey guys.

I am fortunate at the moment to have some disposable/investment income. I was thinking that while things are somewhat calm and prices are not too crazy, now may be the time to buy. Do you know of any vendors with good reputations? I know of one vendor that frequents the Ohio Gun Collectors Association in Wilmington Ohio that I may look into. But wanted you guy's feedback. I think my range would be 5k-10k.
Also I was reading some posts in this forum. Many people build from kits. But I do not believe I have the skills to do that. So I am thinking the lazy purchasing route.

Catcracker
SA1911a1

Re: Automatic vendor recomendations

Post by SA1911a1 »

Pickings are a bit slim at the bottom of your range but expands a little at the top. In the 1990s I used to work for this guy and I know him to be an honest and straightforward businessman. It appears that he is one of the big boys in the business now days. If you talk to him, tell him a redneck from Tallahassee recommended him to you.

http://dealernfa.com/
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
catcracker

Re: Automatic vendor recomendations

Post by catcracker »

Thanks for the tip. They look like they have a small but nice selection there. I will get in touch with them.

I am surprised there was not a bigger response to this post. I know the budget is small. But you got to start somewhere. :)