Hex vs round ?

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
B24

Re: Hex vs round ?

Post by B24 »

Miller Tyme wrote:Loni or Bailey ?
download (1).jpg
download.jpg
Is either one a Finn?
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

mary-ann-summers-vs-ginger-grant-rivalry-17936.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
kjohn

Post by kjohn »

Either or both. Or all four. Any two. Oh, we are talking about rifles, right?

On a side note, someone posted that there are Finn receivers. Finns didn't make their own receivers. They gathered through warfare capture, and purchase from other countries - thousands of them!
GOOD RIDDANCE LGR!! If there isn't a gun range in heaven, then I'm going to hell.
Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State. Heinrich Himmler
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Yes there are some scattered round receiver M39's, as well as some hex receiver wartime refurbs, and just about the time you think there is no such a thing one shows up.
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

Mary ann
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
Witchdoctor

Post by Witchdoctor »

Thanks NL....will do later this afternoon/early evening.
NLMosin

Post by NLMosin »

Thanks Weldonhunter. I wasnt sure if it was cool to post link to another site or not. I dont want to break protocol.... :oops: . Glad its ok to do. :thumbsup:
Governments don't live together.
People live together.
Governments don't give you a fair word
or a fair fight. I've come here to give you either one.
Or get either one from you.
NLMosin

Post by NLMosin »

Witchdoctor, Sent you a PM.... :pointleft:
Governments don't live together.
People live together.
Governments don't give you a fair word
or a fair fight. I've come here to give you either one.
Or get either one from you.