1954 T53-7

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
NLMosin

Re: 1954 T53-7

Post by NLMosin »

Had a chance to shoot the beast yet? :shifty:
Governments don't live together.
People live together.
Governments don't give you a fair word
or a fair fight. I've come here to give you either one.
Or get either one from you.
rick54R

Post by rick54R »

No sir, artic weather coming my way this weekend into next week. But the first chance I get......boom. :thumbsup:
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

rick54R wrote:You are for sure fitting the bill to my idea of a snob.
Just let it be, eat a piece of cheese and chill out cup cake.
I ain't your cupcake. But here ya go. Guess we are all snobs.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
NLMosin

Post by NLMosin »

Arctic weather in NC? You should try upstate NY. Tomorrow its going to be 1 degree, and thats not in the shade! :chuckles:
Governments don't live together.
People live together.
Governments don't give you a fair word
or a fair fight. I've come here to give you either one.
Or get either one from you.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

NLMosin wrote:Arctic weather in NC? You should try upstate NY. Tomorrow its going to be 1 degree, and thats not in the shade! :chuckles:
49-73 degree split here today with lots of sunshine and a little breeze. This kind of weather busts my ammo budget.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
rick54R

Post by rick54R »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:
rick54R wrote:You are for sure fitting the bill to my idea of a snob.
Just let it be, eat a piece of cheese and chill out cup cake.
I ain't your cupcake. But here ya go. Guess we are all snobs.
No, just you Shirley.
rick54R

Post by rick54R »

To this Forum, I wish to apologize for what was as poor choose of words. I meant no harm to no particular individual here. But it appears one has made it their mission to create a situation out of this. So hopefully
this can bring this issue to end. If not, can a moderator step in to keep this on topic and not a witch hunt.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Just a reminder that if you have an issue with someone on this forum, we suggest trying to take it to the PM system to try and solve the issue. Not on the open forum. If this continues any further we will lock this post.

People ask why and how, or present the way they do it and others offer their opinions and how they tackle the same problem. That is a forum.

If you don't care for the "tone" ...... that .......can easily be taken to the PM system.

Dolk
Administrator
rick54R

Post by rick54R »

dolk wrote:Just a reminder that if you have an issue with someone on this forum, we suggest trying to take it to the PM system to try and solve the issue. Not on the open forum. If this continues any further we will lock this post.

People ask why and how, or present the way they do it and others offer their opinions and how they tackle the same problem. That is a forum.

If you don't care for the "tone" ...... that .......can easily be taken to the PM system.

Dolk
Administrator
Understood.... :thumbsup: