1941 Finn capture

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
steelbuttplate

1941 Finn capture

Post by steelbuttplate »

Yep I bought another. Unique I think, a '41 Ishevisk original everything except for the Finn stock and SA. So I'm thinking :bonk: made '41 , issued, captured, no time to ruin the muzzle crown by cleaning, so they didn't counterbore, change the front sight, nothing but stock......must be a shooter :brows: . Is there a way to transfer pics :cam2.gif: from GB to here so I can show the rest of you Mosin heads?.....itchin' to shoot........SBP
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 1941 Finn capture

Post by Longcolt44 »

You can't transfer them direct. You must load them to a folder then here.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Lee-online

Post by Lee-online »

Be patient, wait for it to arrive, examine it and take some really good pics for us to look at.
Kollaa kestää
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Or you can post the auction # if you don't mind everyone knowing the price. If you would rather not, like longcolt said you can save the pictures from GB to your computer then post them here as usual.
djbuck1

Post by djbuck1 »

steelbuttplate wrote:Yep I bought another. Unique I think, a '41 Ishevisk original everything except for the Finn stock and SA. So I'm thinking :bonk: made '41 , issued, captured, no time to ruin the muzzle crown by cleaning, so they didn't counterbore, change the front sight, nothing but stock......must be a shooter :brows: . Is there a way to transfer pics :cam2.gif: from GB to here so I can show the rest of you Mosin heads?.....itchin' to shoot........SBP
You can post the link.
NLMosin

Post by NLMosin »

This sort of begs the question are those pics property of GB? Posting the link should be ok but not the pics. You own the gun. Not the pics. ..
Governments don't live together.
People live together.
Governments don't give you a fair word
or a fair fight. I've come here to give you either one.
Or get either one from you.
djbuck1

Post by djbuck1 »

NLMosin wrote:This sort of begs the question are those pics property of GB? Posting the link should be ok but not the pics. You own the gun. Not the pics. ..
Yes, the GB User Agreement at Section III, 4. asserts that the pics become their property. However, I'd argue, "fair use," a legal principle that portions of copyrighted materials may be used without permission of the copyright owner provided that the use is fair and reasonable, does not substantially impair the value of the materials, and does not curtail the profits reasonably expected by the owner. You're not looking to make money off the image once the auction is complete.

Indeed, the argument could be made that posting the pic is an advantage to GB, because it advertises them as a viable venue where "the product" may be obtained.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Oh no. I might have broke the law a hundred times or more. Oh wait, what am I saying? I would never even think it. I categorically deny any criminal picture theft activity. :P