Judi is back from relaxing, Guys let's Dance and talk Mosins

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
jaytex1969

Re: Judi is back from relaxing, Guys let's Dance and talk Mo

Post by jaytex1969 »

SA1911a1 wrote:Welcome back, it is nice hearing from you.

You can try to forgive your brother for spending copious amounts of cash attempting to copulate with hussies. It is a DNA thing, all men suffer from it, some act on it and the rest of us cowards just think about acting on it.

Hussy tarts come and go. But Mosin last forever!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BOHICA
jimpierce7

Post by jimpierce7 »

Joody Joody Joody...................... Good to see you back!!
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Oh heck, my digital meter has a temp probe that I can monitor the temp of the lead in the Lee pot. Also might have been at the moment after I was checking continuity on my water heater heating element. The heater is left of that bench. :P
boltaction

Post by boltaction »

Hello, Man, I'm sorry for you, Bunky. That's not a reloading bench. Yet, it is a "Loaded", "Full Of Shit Bench".... And I was starting to have some respect for you... Naww, just fuk'in with you. :chain: :chain: :chain: But, maybe, you could clean it up a bit , before the ladies come over... JUDI...
Bunky, I think, a flogging is in your future, with that whip of hers.... BAD, BAD BOY, BUNKY... :wink: :wink:
Have fun, play safe and shoot straight.
Judi and her Mosins

Post by Judi and her Mosins »

:soapbox:
. Well Thank you all, and Hello to all the new RMNF members. Don't forget, order RMNF hats next time they come around.

Jim P. ...how you been I hope your feeling better. I did not mean to be so...ruff on you. I know them other guys led you astray with those dirty benchs.

Russell ...you know the routine, picture of clean bench or it did not happen. I have your address, need I knock or do you want to go black bag like the others. :vcool:

JYD....That garage that you posted ...been awhile, winter is coming. Have you cleaned that yet.

Guys, don't think that I am coming over there to clean.

Matt...Thanks :bwink:

Chuck....I miss that sexy John Wayne voice....next time I am in Ohio I am taking you home and hiding you in my radio. :shifty:

Walt...I am back, take a break from buying.

I see I going to have to start talking to some of your wife's. Unless you want let me pick one of your Mosin's out.

Dolk, I just talked to my lawyer, the marriage from Vegas is still good. Send more money. ... :tongue:

Judi and her Mosin's ;mywink;
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!”
Dr. Seuss quote
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

The garage is a barn, I mean a real barn that once housed horses. Not a huge barn by farm standards, but big enough for the three horses that lived there in the 1920's, then a Model T Ford lived there, and now one lives there again. The cleanout is a continuing process, I have made most of the building good enough for my storage needs, like that guy from the American pickers show said, if I had a buck for every piece of raccoon shit I found I would be rich beyond the dreams of avarice. Something like that anyway, the place was a mess that I have been months cleaning, 70 years of disuse will cause that . It's a place to store all my junk until I find a su....buyer with discriminating taste to buy it all. That and store my Victrolas waiting for repair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Ok, I cleaned it up, put stuff away, and swapped out the Lee Press for a RCBS Rockchucker. Now it's time to mess it up again.Image
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

If the fire marshal saw a power strip like that here I would have flunked my last inspection, they hate seeing that. Overloaded outlets are a fire hazard and there are combustibles on the bench, that can of BLO for instance....
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
one finger john

Post by one finger john »

bunkysdad wrote:Ok, I cleaned it up, put stuff away, and swapped out the Lee Press for a RCBS Rockchucker. Now it's time to mess it up again.Image
Pushing it all under the table and out of view does not count.

John
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Do what I do when the clutter reaches maximum capacity for the tabletop, get a large cardboard box, sweep it all in, tape shut and stick it in the shed for 30 years.
Theodore Roosevelt
entropy

Post by entropy »

Now I know where SWMBO got that from! :lol:
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." -Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Murphy was an optimist.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects - Robert A. Heinlien
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Yeah and some of the crap could become highly collectible.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Yes it has, and now I am selling it on eBay :)
Theodore Roosevelt