Mosins Drying Up??

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
NLMosin

Re: Mosins Drying Up??

Post by NLMosin »

I cut and pasted right from the site so I wouldnt screw it up... :lol:
Governments don't live together.
People live together.
Governments don't give you a fair word
or a fair fight. I've come here to give you either one.
Or get either one from you.
thughes

Post by thughes »

I know you did, I think the folks at Classic got it a bit ass-backwards.
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

I was told today by a reliable source that these Mosins cost Classic $150.00 per rifle. The mini crates can not be shipped USP or FedEx as they exceed their weight restrictions of 75 pounds. They would have to be shipped by common carrier and that ain't cheap.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
NLMosin

Post by NLMosin »

IMHO pretty big gamble buying all those mini crates at $150 a rifle...
Governments don't live together.
People live together.
Governments don't give you a fair word
or a fair fight. I've come here to give you either one.
Or get either one from you.
Deadeye0ldFoag

Post by Deadeye0ldFoag »

I remember, back in the 80s, when the US had millions of Garands they were selling at $75 plus shipping. Granted the MNs are tens of millions, but I kick myself every time I see a Garand with $1200+ price tag on it. Just saying...
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him. – Robert Heinlein
A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. – Thomas Jefferson (1801)