Our advertisers

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Our advertisers

Post by Longcolt44 »

All the above advertisers have signed on for another year. You can thank them by letting them know when you purchase one of their products, parts or firearms that you are a member of the RMNF. If you haven't as yet checked to see what they offer take a few minutes and check them out, just click on their banner and it will take you to their sight. Now back to your regular scheduled browsing.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
djbuck1

Re: Our advertisers

Post by djbuck1 »

Good news! I have bought quite a bit from LTC and have been very pleased with their products and service. :thumbsup:
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

I did? I thought that was just a ballot nominating JYD as "resident curmudgeon" that I signed... :facepalm2:
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

mogunner wrote:I did? I thought that was just a ballot nominating JYD as "resident curmudgeon" that I signed... :facepalm2:

He will not run unopposed! I refuse to allow that! I will campaign long and hard if I can remember what that is? :chuckles: Bill

PS we have some great advertisers don't we! :D
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

zeebill wrote:
mogunner wrote:I did? I thought that was just a ballot nominating JYD as "resident curmudgeon" that I signed... :facepalm2:

He will not run unopposed! I refuse to allow that! I will campaign long and hard if I can remember what that is? :chuckles: Bill

PS we have some great advertisers don't we! :D

Here I was thinking I was the resident grouch. Hell I even have the avatar to prove it ---------->
Lee-online

Post by Lee-online »

I have already spent more than $500 at LTC this year and I need to get a few more items.
Kollaa kestää
easton59

Post by easton59 »

I have purchased several Elby Mosin sight tools over the years and they are worth their weight in gold on new rifles and windy days! Excellent workmanship and material! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

I have all the different headspace gauges that OKIE makes and even use them at the gun shop to check rifles when it comes in to question.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
BeltFedEd

Post by BeltFedEd »

I'm new to Mosins and to this site. Thanks to this site, I've gained knowledge and the resources of the vendors that advertise here. Elby M44 sight tool in hand and the Okie headspace gauges arrived today.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

BeltFedEd wrote:I'm new to Mosins and to this site. Thanks to this site, I've gained knowledge and the resources of the vendors that advertise here. Elby M44 sight tool in hand and the Okie headspace gauges arrived today.
You are set to go! Now all you need is more Mosins! :chuckles:
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

I just bought a very nice Spanish Mauser Short Rifle from LTC and most all the parts I shop for. Never thought of telling them I am RMNF addictee though... :thumbsup:
BeltFedEd

Post by BeltFedEd »

dolk wrote: Now all you need is more Mosins! :chuckles:
I'm working on it. :bwink: