Some cool things to show and end a long hiatus. (Pics)

All collectible military bolt rifles are discussed here. From all countries around the world.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
mosinmike17

Some cool things to show and end a long hiatus. (Pics)

Post by mosinmike17 »

Some of you probably remember me and most of you have no idea who I am. Long story short I came to this forum a good while back, posted a lot in a short time, lurked a lot, and most importantly learned a lot before I ventured into the world of C&R while dealing cards at night to fund it. Here's the collection now, probably 8,000 bucks in when lumped together with non C&R AK, AR, and not pictured shotgun.
image.jpg
Two Tulas to one Izhevsk in the big boys, one Tula being hexed the rest round. The 38 and 44 are Izhevsk.
image.jpg
I did the two tone job in the CZ department. Fun two hour project.
image.jpg
I was utterly amazed when I got a true Sino soviet by luck of the draw. At first I thought it to be a Russian with Chinese dust cover. Both of the Chinese guns also have Russian serial numbers but it was determined only one was the prized Sino soviet.

I'd have to say if I had to pick favorites despite loving all of my guns equally the British bubba enfield is my favorite. It's a 1914 lithgow production that came in country to SOG in the configuration I received it in. Wrapped supposedly by a soldier with a horses saddle and allegedly turned in to the arsenal and left that way. No import mark anywhere to be found on the gun. I have better quality pictures of all of them, I just snapped these with my iPad to make a quick return to the board as it has been awhile. The only firearm not pictured anywhere is my single shot 12 gauge that is nothing special made by H&R.

Look at the monster y'all created. Lol. :pointleft:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mosinmike17 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.” - Robert Heinlein
jimpierce7

Re: Some cool things to show and end a long hiatus. (Pics)

Post by jimpierce7 »

Very nice collection!!
mosinmike17

Post by mosinmike17 »

Thanks!

Ill post better ones of that enfield when I can later on because I think others who know more about them might be able to tell me something about it. If there's anything else anyone wants to see in better definition let me know.
“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.” - Robert Heinlein
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Very nice :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)