Classic PU Sniper Giveaway

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Vendetta

Re: Classic PU Sniper Giveaway

Post by Vendetta »

mitch5690 wrote:You sly fox you! Getting extra entries cause were all signing up from
Ur link hahahaha!!!
Lol pretty smooth idea... I had to do it on some of my other forums. :grin:
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

Well..... I did too not gonna lie :D it's a great idea hagaha
jonnyboy091373

Post by jonnyboy091373 »

eight of those 13352 entries belong to this guy! ;)
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

jonnyboy091373 wrote:eight of those 13352 entries belong to this guy! ;)
Almost 14k now! Goin up pretty quick!
Titanium Hammer

Post by Titanium Hammer »

Insert sheepish grin here :) I just posted the link they sent me in email. I never win anything anyway but I seriously hope someone here is able to win this puppy. Today is the last day to enter and they say they're going to announce the winners on Monday. Best of luck everyone! :thumbsup:
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

Titanium Hammer wrote:Insert sheepish grin here :) I just posted the link they sent me in email. I never win anything anyway but I seriously hope someone here is able to win this puppy. Today is the last day to enter and they say they're going to announce the winners on Monday. Best of luck everyone! :thumbsup:
Best of luck to you too sir. I dont win anything either. Out of curiousity how many entries are you up to?
Titanium Hammer

Vendetta wrote:
Titanium Hammer wrote:Insert sheepish grin here :) I just posted the link they sent me in email. I never win anything anyway but I seriously hope someone here is able to win this puppy. Today is the last day to enter and they say they're going to announce the winners on Monday. Best of luck everyone! :thumbsup:
Best of luck to you too sir. I dont win anything either. Out of curiousity how many entries are you up to?
68 with one hour left to enter. They also did some kind of pre-entry last week. It sounds like they're kind of making it up as they go along.
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

Titanium Hammer wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
68 with one hour left to enter. They also did some kind of pre-entry last week. It sounds like they're kind of making it up as they go along.
Haha i saw that. I ended up with 42 entries.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Did I win? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

I didn't win either Des. I guess you have to play to win though.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Titanium Hammer

desdem12 wrote:Did I win? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:lol: Won't know until Monday but you'll hear me over on that side of the mountains des if I win either one! I need something to cheer me up as I've been working my tail off at work the past few weeks and that wind storm we had today dropped a 50' tree across our driveway so I got to cut that up after coming home from work. Could have been much worse though and I'm thankful it didn't hit the house or anyone.
kamakazi339

Post by kamakazi339 »

I ended up with 45 entries
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I have 1 entry. I wold be thrilled to win it.
jonnyboy091373

Post by jonnyboy091373 »

I have a one in 2127 chance of winning ;)
BenedictGomez

Post by BenedictGomez »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: I would prefer a nice 91/30 and a case or two of ammo.
Normally I'd prefer the equivalent sum in ammo too. But in this case I'd take the sniper given Classic charges $210 plus shipping for 7.62x54r. Yikes!
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Titanium Hammer wrote: Won't know until Monday but you'll hear me over on that side of the mountains des if I win either one! I need something to cheer me up as I've been working my tail off at work the past few weeks and that wind storm we had today dropped a 50' tree across our driveway so I got to cut that up after coming home from work. Could have been much worse though and I'm thankful it didn't hit the house or anyone.
Ya the wind blew hard all day yesterday. Luckily I don't have any trees like that near me or they would have fallen too. I do have a new shed partialy finished though and it took the wind really good so I am pleased about that. It doesn't have a roof on it yet though. :shock: :lol: :lol:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Check your PM files BenedictGomez , there is a message for you.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

When are they announcing the winner?
finloq

Post by finloq »

And the winner of the PU Sniper giveaway is.. (drum roll.....)

Tim Brown from Clover, SC.

Stay tuned for your next chance to win.
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
Titanium Hammer

finloq wrote:And the winner of the PU Sniper giveaway is.. (drum roll.....)

Tim Brown from Clover, SC.

Stay tuned for your next chance to win.
Do we have a Tim Brown here? It would be very cool if we did. They still haven't announced the winner of the M38. My guess is that with all of the various entry methods they touted over the past couple of weeks their IT guy is going nuts trying to match everything up. Hopefully someone here wins something.
Des, glad to hear that your shed took the beating and is still in one piece. I imagine we will have a couple more blows like that this winter.