New toy ;)

Everything shotgun discussed here.
Gsragtop

New toy ;)

Post by Gsragtop »

Traded a boat yesterday for cash, plus a Remington 870 magnum.. It was purchased new by the guy i got it from, he claims it wad never fired.. he got it and left it Next to his bed stand.. it is compleatly as new. Can't wait to get it out to the range..
Ironnewt

Re: New toy ;)

Post by Ironnewt »

Sounds like a good deal. Boats are holes in the water that you throw money in. A buddy has one and I help him with it occassionally but I will not own another .
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:vcool: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
A_King89

Post by A_King89 »

Yeah i tried to tell that to my brother before he went out and got a 18ft Center console.. But he will learn the hard way i guess. Lil brothers never listen haha
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
― Thomas Jefferson

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”
― Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

:1934 Tula 91/30:
:1944 Izhevsk M44:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Bust Out Another Thousand :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt