AIM HAS 91/30 SHOOTERS

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: AIM HAS 91/30 SHOOTERS

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Well, it took a long time for the overseas providers of these rifles to wise up to the fact that US buyers would pay more for these rifles. At least we can be thankful for that.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Titanium Hammer

Post by Titanium Hammer »

:lol: I ordered a MO Triple Date from AIM this afternoon. Fingers crossed it will be sweet. I'll be picking up the hex I ordered from them on the 13th this weekend at my LGS. My cc is smoking and I'm hoping that this quenches the Mosinitis for the coming few months! :lol:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Unlikely, but good luck :) We wait to see the pics when you get them.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

79 left at 11:43 CST
rideandslidejim

Post by rideandslidejim »

joe7170

Thanks for the tip !!!!!

Jim
Member of the Lousy Spellers Of America Asso.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

They now have nada in the Mosin line.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
rustytruck

Post by rustytruck »

I got one, I just couldn't resist; it could be the last Mosin <$100 that I ever see.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup:
Theodore Roosevelt
MarksmanTim

Post by MarksmanTim »

I pulled the trigger this morning on 2 of them. You can't go wrong at that price! Heck I paid $140 out the door for a laminate 91/30 back 8 months ago! Now for an extra $60 including shipping I got 2... their not laminates, but I only need one laminate. I only had one 91/30...
Tim

Favorites of the collection:
1909 Ex-Cossack M91/38
1929 SIG M28 non updated
Celt

Post by Celt »

Now i feel better about what I'm paying for my round on GB.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
buddhaboy
Location: Illinios, so close to the cheddar curtain I can smell it when they cut the cheese

Post by buddhaboy »

rustytruck wrote:I got one, I just couldn't resist; it could be the last Mosin <$100 that I ever see.
I agree they just took my order for one. I may just display this one with a sign " the last sub $100 Mosin "
MarksmanTim

Post by MarksmanTim »

Longcolt44 wrote:Sounds like they are still using UPS. I shipped on rifle to a forum member here about 4 states away and it was almost 30 bucks.. FedEx shipped a heavier rifle for under 20 to NY.
My quote from AIM for the order I just placed was $23 for 2 rifles coming to WNY.
Tim

Favorites of the collection:
1909 Ex-Cossack M91/38
1929 SIG M28 non updated
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

I took the plunge for that price, and if the stock needs work I still have two of the three I got from them just sitting in the basement. One replaced the stock that came with a private sale. The guy had sannded it and put a couple of coats of poly on it. You can still see some of the stamps but it came out blond!
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Is that what there is under the layers of grime?
Theodore Roosevelt
A_King89

Post by A_King89 »

I purchased 2 for the the first time a while back from a Collector. Then came the Ammo purchasing. Now im back to lookin at rifles. :beek:
This is a visious, twisted, fun, exciting, expensive, ADDICTIVE ROLLER COASTER RIDE that will NEVER stop. Once on board there is no going back. No stopping it. Your on it for life so might as well make the best of it! ;mywink;

BTW Mosinitus Support Groups do no good. Other than make you feel a lil normal in this crazy tangled web. :thumbsup:
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
― Thomas Jefferson

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”
― Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

:1934 Tula 91/30:
:1944 Izhevsk M44:
Siam

Post by Siam »

The 2 I ordered yesterday shipped today. shipping may be high but service is great. Ordered 2 T53's from Century on 3/29 and received on 4/23. Slow shipping but at $12.95 for shipping makes up for the slow service. Aim and Century both use UPS. $38+ for 2 91/30's vs $12.95 for 2 T53's.
rustytruck

Post by rustytruck »

Mine should be here Monday, I don't know what to expect...
rideandslidejim

Post by rideandslidejim »

I was soooooo tempted to hit the order button, but between being broke and only having 1 space left in the Mosin cabinet ( And that's reserved for a M38 ) :vsad: :vsad: :vsad:

Jim
Member of the Lousy Spellers Of America Asso.
Siam

Post by Siam »

rideandslidejim wrote:I was soooooo tempted to hit the order button, but between being broke and only having 1 space left in the Mosin cabinet ( And that's reserved for a M38 ) :vsad: :vsad: :vsad:

Jim

Easy to solve part of that problem, build or buy another Mosin Nagant cabinet :)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

rideandslidejim wrote:I was soooooo tempted to hit the order button, but between being broke and only having 1 space left in the Mosin cabinet ( And that's reserved for a M38 ) :vsad: :vsad: :vsad:

Jim
Secure it with a bike chain under the rafters in the attic, or under the bed :)
Theodore Roosevelt