Speaking of match rifles....

Rim Fire Firearms
Mikey_P

Speaking of match rifles....

Post by Mikey_P »

Okay, Millman got the rimfire ball rolling by posting pics of that beautiful H&R 5200. I figured I'd keep things going by showing a few pics of my Anschutz 1611 which, like Millman's H&R, is used in prone competition. Enjoy :D

millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Speaking of match rifles....

Post by millman »

Very nice! 8-) 8-) 8-)
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Pretty 8-) 8-)
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
revolverguy

Post by revolverguy »

Nice rifle, gota love those 22"s that'll put 5 shots in the same hole
Hlavinka

Post by Hlavinka »

Post some targets Mike. :D
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Hlavinka wrote:Post some targets Mike. :D
Put your rifle up Mark.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Mikey_P

Post by Mikey_P »

Hlavinka wrote:Post some targets Mike. :D
Yes, Mr. Hlavinka has witnessed the Anschutz in action :D .

Here are two targets shot at 50 yds from the bench. Each group is 10 rounds. Ammo was SK Std +. The rifle did have a Weaver scope (20X) mounted on it for these groups.

The measurement readout on the caliper is the C-T-C group size - in other words, you set the caliper to .223" (bullet dia.), then rezero and take the outside edge measurement.

I also have some decent 25 yd and 100 yd targets in the files, but no pics of them, yet. Maybe tonight.......

Mike

millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Very nice. Doesn't get much better than that. 8-)

C. S. Lewis
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Sweet shooting 8-) 8-)
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Damn!!!
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
revolverguy

Post by revolverguy »

Finally got my camera, see if this picture will load. Allen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
revolverguy

Post by revolverguy »

Forgot, it's a Remington, M540X, my Dad gave it to me. Even with the open sights, it will put 5 shots into a group smaller than a dime. Allen
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

yOU Have a very nice Daddy.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
revolverguy

Post by revolverguy »

Yes, he was, wish he was still around. If I could figure out how to get pictures from his scrap books on this site, he has a lot of pictures that were taken when he was in boot camp in 1940, bunch of guy's mmarching, all carrying 1903's, my Dad shooting a 1911, complete with lanyard. He left me quite a few gun's that my son will inherit, and hopefully he will pass them on to his son. Allen
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

That's a nice rifle Allen.

C. S. Lewis
Burrhead

Post by Burrhead »

Scan them into your computer then post them I'd love to see them.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Memories that last a lifetime. Great post