Picture comparison of Chinese CZ knock off and real thing

Rim Fire Firearms
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Picture comparison of Chinese CZ knock off and real thing

Post by millman »

Pics of a Norinco TU-KKW Vs. a BRNO #1
The Norinco is supposedly a copy of the CZ action. After comparing them, I see that is true. They are similar, but the parts will not swap. The CZ mag MIGHT work in the Norinco, but I wouldn't swear to it.
All of that said, the Norinco is a very accurate, and reliable rifle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Picture comparison of Chinese CZ knock off and real thin

Post by Longcolt44 »

Seeing it all apart the Chinese looks more like a Mauser than the Mauser does.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Greasemonkey

Re: Picture comparison of Chinese CZ knock off and real thin

Post by Greasemonkey »

Nice :thumbsup: , I have the Norinco JW-15 which I always heard was the Cz BRNO #1 knock off. Same action as the TU-KKW, just not dressed near as pretty. :lol: The Cz brand mags work fine in mine, and are a heck of alot cheaper and easier to find than the original Norinco. I have had better luck with the Cz mags than the two factory Norinco mags, the Norinco 10 rounders tend to miss feed, like the spring is weak. I don't have any of the factory 5round Norinco mags to say if they have the same issue. One used Cz mag I got, took a little filing and fitting, but has functioned flawless since. And, yes they are accurate :thumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.