Mosin M44 manual, Part 1

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
sharpenit

Mosin M44 manual, Part 1

Post by sharpenit »

Mosin manual 1.jpeg
Mosin manual 2.jpeg
Mosin manual 3.jpeg
Mosin manual 4.jpeg
Mosin manual 5.jpeg
Mosin manual 6.jpeg
Mosin manual 7.jpeg
Mosin manual 8.jpeg
Mosin manual 9.jpeg
Part 2 can be found at:

http://www.russian-mosin-nagant-forum.c ... f=5&t=9529
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NRA Member

Proud owner of:

Kahr CM9
Springfield XD-45
Ruger 10/22 Takedown
1925 Hex Mosin Nagant
1944 Mosin Nagant M44
Marlin 55 20-gauge
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Mosin M44 manual, Part 1

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

These are for the newly built KO-44 Molot hunting carbine. Just to clarify.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Ok Drew, now are you joking or is that what it says? I would not ne surprised. :D
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
sharpenit

Post by sharpenit »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:These are for the newly built KO-44 Molot hunting carbine. Just to clarify.
I don't know Russian. All I know is, when I unpacked my M44 from AIM Surplus, this manual was with the rifle.
NRA Member

Proud owner of:

Kahr CM9
Springfield XD-45
Ruger 10/22 Takedown
1925 Hex Mosin Nagant
1944 Mosin Nagant M44
Marlin 55 20-gauge
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Hmmmm.......I wonder why.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Hmmmm.......I wonder why.

I'd say it's because they can enter the rifles numbers in the back but that manual appears to be for a carbine they make like the KO-91/30s. http://molot.biz/product-e/ko91-30m.php Those are rifles they make with mostly or all new parts. Look at the pictures in the booklet. It's a carbine but has no bayonet mounting lug. Both the sniper and non sniper versions and the sniper version looks just like the KO-91/30 with the modern scope mount. I think they're doing this because Mosin Nagants are basically the same mechanically and it's to help people that don't know about them. Like when you by many other things that come with a manual that covers a bunch of different versions of a certain model of product.

This manual looks just like the one I got with my M91/30 PU sniper but mine's in english and says KO-91/30 on the cover and has specs. and pictures of a real M91/30 and not the manufactured version they make. They're also selling Mosin Nagants in Canada and including the same manuals but the ones I've seen so far are in Russian. These are their partners all over the place http://molot.biz/product-e/partners.php Someone posted an M91/30 PU Sniper the other day here from ATI that has the first partner in the list's name laser etched on the barrel. WaffSchu. Waffen Schumacher along with the Molot laser insignia.

Molot is looking more and more like the Russian version of Mitchell's Mausers.
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

desdem12 wrote:Ok Drew, now are you joking or is that what it says? I would not ne surprised. :D
That is what the gist is. They are putting a scope on a carbine and calling it a KO44.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
evildog

Post by evildog »

No all i need is "Russian reading for dummies" book and i'm set to go.. :thumbsup: