AIM M44's for Sale

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
tjcass86

AIM M44's for Sale

Post by tjcass86 »

Just recieved email from AIM. They have Soviet m44's back in stock for $189.95. Thought I would pass it on.
tjcass86
Navarre Beach, Florida

1942 Izhevsk 91/30

"“Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains!” Marx
tjcass86

Re: AIM M44's for Sale

Post by tjcass86 »

They had been sold out and now are back in stock.
tjcass86
Navarre Beach, Florida

1942 Izhevsk 91/30

ivanthebear

Post by ivanthebear »

I really wish I could order some, but just have other expenses. I wish I would've never sold my '43 m44 =(
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Ouch :shock:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

ivanthebear wrote:I really wish I could order some, but just have other expenses. I wish I would've never sold my '43 m44 =(
Same here... Mine was a 43 M44 DDR marked. Which reminds me JYD; Any thoughts of selling it back to me??? :wink: :biggrin:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
dou44

Post by dou44 »

same boal here also, i sold a all matching 1948 Izhevsk acouple of years ago when i was layed off. the rifle looked unissued and at the time i sold it for $225.i think i payed around $110 when i bought it which was high years ago for them.
randver

Post by randver »

website shows AIM having 792 of them left
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Rongo wrote:
ivanthebear wrote:I really wish I could order some, but just have other expenses. I wish I would've never sold my '43 m44 =(
Same here... Mine was a 43 M44 DDR marked. Which reminds me JYD; Any thoughts of selling it back to me??? :wink: :biggrin:
It's in my will saved for you :biggrin: .......hey wait a minute...put that f***in voodoo doll away! :big shock:
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
rideandslidejim

Post by rideandslidejim »

How come this things come on the market when i'm broke !!!!! Maybe i could return some of my wifes christmas presents ! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jim
Member of the Lousy Spellers Of America Asso.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

rideandslidejim wrote:How come this things come on the market when i'm broke !!!!! Maybe i could return some of my wifes christmas presents ! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jim
You are familiar with Mr. Murphy's law? :lol:
Theodore Roosevelt
catcracker

Post by catcracker »

I am not as familier with these as I am with the regular 91/30s. Are these going to be refurbs, just like the 91/30s? Same red finish, etc? I think I would rather wait, and buy one I see in my hands first. But if this is one of those deals just too good to pass up, I may have to consider buying one.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Yes, they are refurbished in the same way as your 91/30, and from the same stash.
Theodore Roosevelt
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:
Rongo wrote:
It's in my will saved for you :biggrin: .......hey wait a minute...put that f***in voodoo doll away! :big shock:
:big laugh: :big laugh:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

I know I'm a broken record on this but SOG has them for $10 less. :wink:

"Dang that entropy"
tjcass86

Post by tjcass86 »

I'd like to see what SOG has, waitin on my C&R.
tjcass86
Navarre Beach, Florida

1942 Izhevsk 91/30

Augmister

Post by Augmister »

I just placed my order at AIM for an M44. Really wanted to get one for a Christmas present to myself. :lol: I was on their email list and got the notification two weeks ago that they were coming in. So I was just waiting "in the bushes", waiting to pick one off. Also got the email from W------ and they got/had a stash too. They are just about out of their haul and they went through 'em in probably less than 10 day.
Will post and report when I get it... maybe before the end of the year, given the holidays and the local laws here. I don't have a C&R but my FFL will wave his fee 'cause he's a great guy and doesn't have one to sell me. (I did buy my 91/30 from him even though I could have gotten one on the web. The beauty of supporting the locals when you can!) Yeah, it sure would have been great to have gotten one a few years ago for around $100, but those days are in the rear view mirror and I am "late" to the party. :vcool: If she's is a good shooter (M44), I'll keep her with her older sister, my recent 91/30. If not, I'll sell her and will set my eyes on a FINN. Everyone here is right... this is totally addictive. FINN is next... :pointleft:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup: :vcool: :vcool:
Theodore Roosevelt
randver

Post by randver »

there selling fast 606 left