Front Sight Mouse Pointer

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Josh Smith
ban is not due to his product

Front Sight Mouse Pointer

Post by Josh Smith »

Hello,

I was playing with graphics for my sights website and came up with the attached.

It's .cur file (cursor/mouse pointer file) that will run on websites or on your personal computer (I do not know about Macs, but figure it probably will).

Just click mouse --> pointer --> browse and browse to where you saved it.

It's sort of fun shooting the "OK" button and such. :D

Regards,

Josh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Re: Front Sight Mouse Pointer

Post by websterz »

I LIKE IT!!! Works like a champ on Windows 7. Thanks for the target practice! :toast:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1
mikerb55

Post by mikerb55 »

Thanks! I just downloaded it. What a hoot!
John Wayne as John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Josh Smith

Post by Josh Smith »

Thanks folks.

More free stuff attached!

Josh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.