bolt won't close with round. :(

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Re: bolt won't close with round. :(

Post by websterz »

jeremyb wrote:Well I got my head space gauges today.. Thanks OKIE... Both my mosins pass.. I'm trying to find some where to shoot tomorrow.

By bonnoughj at 2012-07-17
Those are purdy! :chuckles: You're very welcome. Glad your rifles passed muster mister.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: bolt won't close with round. :(

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt