Happy 4th

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Happy 4th

Post by Darryl »

Hope all of you will enjoy your "Independence Day" and have a safe and fun day!

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/home/video/704

Dolk
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Happy 4th

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Have a great Independence Day everyone :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:USA Flag: :toast: :USA Flag: :toast: :USA Flag: :toast: :USA Flag: :toast: :USA Flag: :toast: :USA Flag: :toast: :Canada:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Celt

Post by Celt »

Happy blow it to hell day :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :thumbsup:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag:

Can someone pick up the flag before I fall over after all those toast? Hey and one more thing...why is our flag smaller than all the other countries besides Canada. I understand Canada but US? :D
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
dou44

Post by dou44 »

going to the range to make my on fireworks with the nagants. :USA Flag:
tincansailor

Post by tincansailor »

:USA Flag: :USA Flag: :BBQ: :toast: Happy 4th
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 1970-1973
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Everyone have a great Independence Day!

Thank You to all who have served, died & fought for the Freedoms we too many times take for granted. :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag: :USA Flag:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
pacanis

Post by pacanis »

I was hoping to do some shooting today, too, but the thunder and lightening are putting a damper on that at the moment.
So I will celebrate by throwing a couple hot dogs on the grill :USA Flag: :BBQ:
You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend, those with loaded guns... and those who dig. You dig.
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Thanks to all that served. Happy 4th to all. I'm going to make some noise later tonight with my black powder pistols, sans balls. Great big bang and a wonderful flash. Since the BATFE doesn't consider these firearms, screw the neighbors.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!