My "new" M91

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
pacanis

My "new" M91

Post by pacanis »

It's not like I was looking for another M91, but it's also not like I was going to let this one stay in the rack :bwink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend, those with loaded guns... and those who dig. You dig.
desdem12

Re: My "new" M91

Post by desdem12 »

Dang PAc!!!!! When it rains it pours. Nice steal. :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Oramaac4572

Post by Oramaac4572 »

:Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1:
Я люблю запах cosmoline утром
Мой Мосина-Нагана арсенал
1932 Tula Hex 91/30
1933 Izhevsk Hex 91/30
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

No rule says you can't have more than one M91 :) Nice :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
pacanis

Post by pacanis »

Thanks, but ya gotta admit it's kind of weird to finally find a NEW M91 and be all happy and such and then a Finned one shows up a few days later :o
"The cards" are out to make me go broke... but I'll go broke happy :lol:
You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend, those with loaded guns... and those who dig. You dig.
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Nice Finn Pac :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Homer2

Post by Homer2 »

I wanted that one, but it was too rich for my blood first time around the Gunbroker. Very, very nice Westinghouse!
pacanis

Post by pacanis »

Homer2 wrote:I wanted that one, but it was too rich for my blood first time around the Gunbroker. Very, very nice Westinghouse!
It was on GB? :vconfused:
I was under the impression that this guy just did a little selling out of his out building.
Homer2

Post by Homer2 »

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =292334124

I think it was well worth the asking price due to history and features, but I was looking for a bargain.
Mountain Man

Post by Mountain Man »

Don't want to be too nosey but what did it finally go for???
Kyle

My "new" M91

Post by Kyle »

Nice gun, I was watching that one on GB. Gotta save up my money for a bit before I start buying again, I just got another 1900 Finn M91. Now I have 2. :grin:

Kyle
Formerly kyle514

History admires the wise, but elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris
pacanis

Post by pacanis »

Homer2 wrote:http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =292334124

I think it was well worth the asking price due to history and features, but I was looking for a bargain.
Sonofagun... That'd be it. I wonder if the other one was listed...
This guy did not strike me as a real business, but he must be, or at least someone who has to sell on GB. Probably why his name was tossed around at the LGS.

I better not say what the price for both was.
dou44

Post by dou44 »

:Drool1: sweet :thumbsup:
Themosinkid95

Post by Themosinkid95 »

:Drool1: :Drool1: :thumbsup:
"Just when they think you're retreatin',you attack!"- Jeb Stuart
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Nice Kyle!! :thumbsup: Where are you finding these at? I need any M91 and they are few on the ground right now. :vcool: :vcool:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Jumperwire
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jumperwire »

That makes two nice ones you picked up this week. :Drool1: :Drool1: I passed on one a couple years ago and when I told myself to go get it, it was gond. :angry4: Oh well. one will turn up for me soon.
finloq

Post by finloq »

pacanis wrote:
Homer2 wrote:http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =292334124

I better not say what the price for both was.
Ahh man, really! That means that you stole 'em.
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
Kyle

My "new" M91

Post by Kyle »

desdem12 wrote:Nice Kyle!! :thumbsup: Where are you finding these at? I need any M91 and they are few on the ground right now. :vcool: :vcool:
Got them from GB. Hopefully next week I will be able to post some pics of the 1900 Finn Comrades.

Kyle
Formerly kyle514

History admires the wise, but elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

I must of missed that one. :roll:
pacanis

Post by pacanis »

finloq wrote:Ahh man, really! That means that you stole 'em.
It means the price he told me and the price I paid might not be the price on GB. I'm not sure how that is viewed by some, sellers having different prices.
And besides, I bundled in that other one plus traded in a rifle I no longer wanted. It's hard to say what I paid for anything :lol: