OT, VAC

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
SDH1903

OT, VAC

Post by SDH1903 »

Sorry I haven't been posting too much, I'm getting ready to go on some damn cruz with the whole family (Oh Boy) First vacation since 1983, some folks say I really need it, Fuc& them!-See you all soon-Steve :biggrin:
desdem12

Re: OT, VAC

Post by desdem12 »

Have a great vacation Steve!! :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Take care, and have a great time Steve, is it on the Costa Concordia by chance ? :lol: :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Sgt. Rob

Post by Sgt. Rob »

Enjoy it Steve. I have been going only 14 months since I took more then 2 days off of work, I am taking my longest ever vacation soon. Everybody needs a break from the grind just to stay sharp.

Semper Fi, Rob
My Mosin-Nagant arsenal.........is growing again
1938 Tula
1943 Izhevsk M91/30 PU Sniper
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Have fun...and if not you can always jump ship. :lol:
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Good deal Steve. You can catch on your eating, deck sitting and shuffle board skills.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Take a MN with you. You can plink dolphins off of the poop deck. "Take that Flipper!!"
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I'd say it sounds like you need a vacation. I'm just wishing I was going on a cruise. I went on a 3 day cruise to Nassau out of Miami about 20 years ago and I gotta tell ya, those big Carnival cruise ships are incredible. They used to have skeet shooting off the deck, as I recall back then they charged a buck a shot. Not bad- that is like shooting an old Steyr m95!
finloq

Post by finloq »

From somebody who remembers the picture of yourself that you posted under a slightly different name on another site a few years ago...time for that pasty butt to get some sun.
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Titanic, Lusitania, Andria Doria, Morrow castle, Costa Concordia, all reasons I ain't taking any cruises thank you :)
and this of course :big shock:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Mikey_P

Post by Mikey_P »

Hey Steve - Mr. Hlavinka and I don't live too far away from you. If you need somebody to stop by your house to check up on the Mosin family while you're on vacation, just let us know . We'd be more than happy to make sure that they get enough excercise :biggrin: .

Mike