Would you guys and gals be interested...

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Would you guys and gals be interested...

Post by websterz »

in an adjustable trigger? I am investigating the possibility of offering something similar to a Huber adjustable trigger for the MN rifle platform. It would be a low friction design, adjustable for trigger pull weight and creep. I am not so much concerned with over-travel adjustment and by eliminating that adjustment I could radically reduce the price. It would be a drop-in, fully reversable mod with no permanent changes required. I have been using such a trigger on a 91/30 and an M44 of mine for the past 2 years and it is sweet! I need some feedback though before I pursue it any further as there would be an investment needed by me up front.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Would you guys and gals be interested...

Post by Longcolt44 »

Build it and they will come.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

Longcolt44 wrote:Build it and they will come.
Just need to make sure there is a market. :lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

You have a ball park idea of price? I'd like to drop a different trigger in an AR one day but I got a lot of other stuff I could get for $250.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:You have a ball park idea of price? I'd like to drop a different trigger in an AR one day but I got a lot of other stuff I could get for $250.
Looking to keep it in the $25-$50 range. It won't go over that or it won't happen. :thumbsup:

BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

websterz wrote:
BuckeyeSgt wrote:You have a ball park idea of price? I'd like to drop a different trigger in an AR one day but I got a lot of other stuff I could get for $250.
Looking to keep it in the $25-$50 range. It won't go over that or it won't happen. :thumbsup:
I think you could do well with them in that price range. :thumbsup:
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:
websterz wrote:
I think you could do well with them in that price range. :thumbsup:
I am researching some finer patent details before I move forward, don't want to step on any toes. There is nothing worse than having stuff ready to go to market and getting a letter in the mail from someone with Esq. at the end of their name. :shock:

ponycarman

Post by ponycarman »

Yeah at that price range I would be very interested. I have been thinking about trying the huber concepts trigger but I have been willing to drop the $90-$100 on one when that could get another rifle haha. And I dont do too bad with the regular trigger. But that low of a price would make it easier to swallow.
Let me make a short, open, blanket comment. There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a descent person is no threat to anyone--- except bad people. -- Charleton Heston

Guns are not good, they are not evil. Save those descriptions for the people holding the firearm. -- Unknown

1943 Izhevsk
1937 Izhevsk
1935/48/50 Tula (hex)
1939 Tula (laminate stock)
And many other firearms :D
Kilroy

Post by Kilroy »

I would support anything you did.
^_^
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:11"
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

I'm in. I've been using trigger return springs to get rid of the slop in the triggers. Would your system be compatible with such a spring or would I have to remove it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

As long as you don't cut up old Mosin trigger to make them!
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

mogunner wrote:As long as you don't cut up old Mosin trigger to make them!
They will be 100% new production...no original parts damaged.

kermit
ban
ban

Post by kermit »

so far i have purchased a finn sear spring. next is a M39 trigger. i guess my 12 ga riot could do the job,but i only have 30 rds 00 b for it. while i have over 1300 7.62X54R for my "zombie sticks"
Last edited by kermit on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Camping is cheaper than therapy. San Diego,ca. usa
pcpairgunner

Post by pcpairgunner »

what kind of trigger pull weight will this new trigger average. i am finnaly getting used to the stock trigger pull.which i think averages like 9 to 14 lbs on most models of m91/30 s
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

I have been using springs on my triggers as well and would definitely be interested in this!