more oil bottles from accessory posting

Discussion of the SKS platform of semi auto rifles

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
howiebearse

more oil bottles from accessory posting

Post by howiebearse »

these are from a fine post online that i found no author so cannot thank him or credit him. these i do not have
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
howiebearse

Re: more oil bottles from accessory posting

Post by howiebearse »

more bottles
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
howiebearse

Post by howiebearse »

more still
howiebearse

Post by howiebearse »

and still more
howiebearse

Post by howiebearse »

the last ones Hope you guys find these interesting Many collectors miss out not wanting to collect accessories I think. They add to your display and should add to the value of your gun collection
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I used to pass by a lot of oil bottles in the old days, I will pay closer attention now, I never realized there was such a variety of them around.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
howiebearse

Post by howiebearse »

Not much interest in collecting accessories i see Its too bad but not everyone thinks it is important All you guys that do not collect them let us others know what you have :)
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

I started looking for the Oil bottles a few months ago, and will get any new ones I can find. You have some really outstanding ones that I had no idea existed.
Here is my paltry display.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
howiebearse

Post by howiebearse »

SA1911a1 wrote:I started looking for the Oil bottles a few months ago, and will get any new ones I can find. You have some really outstanding ones that I had no idea existed.

I just made a deal on some finnish ones and I might have some other spares Ill let you know what I have
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

howiebearse wrote:
SA1911a1 wrote:I started looking for the Oil bottles a few months ago, and will get any new ones I can find. You have some really outstanding ones that I had no idea existed.

I just made a deal on some finnish ones and I might have some other spares Ill let you know what I have
That would be outstanding! I always have something cool to swap.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum