Nagant revolvers

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
sjsevier

Nagant revolvers

Post by sjsevier »

Any of you guys have MN pistols? If so please show em. :thumbsup:
Last edited by sjsevier on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mogunner

Re: Mosin revolvers

Post by mogunner »

Some probably have Nagant ones. :devil2:
Greasemonkey

Re: Nagant revolvers

Post by Greasemonkey »

sjsevier wrote:Any of you guys have MN pistols? If so please show em. :thumbsup:
You meant an 1895 Nagant revolver right? :) Here is my 1939 Tula :thumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

I had one for a while. It had to be the worst revolver ever made, and in a caliber only Donald Trump could afford to shoot. Since I don't run in Donald's circles, and I cant pull a 14 pound trigger, I sent it away. It is one of the few guns I have ever gotten shed of that I didn't regret afterwords.

That said, I have been looking at them again lately and almost bid on one on GB this week. :D
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

SA1911a1 wrote:I had one for a while. It had to be the worst revolver ever made, and in a caliber only Donald Trump could afford to shoot. Since I don't run in Donald's circles, and I cant pull a 14 pound trigger, I sent it away. It is one of the few guns I have ever gotten shed of that I didn't regret afterwords.

That said, I have been looking at them again lately and almost bid on one on GB this week. :D
I had a good laugh at that one. You hate them and got rid of them, but you bid on another one?

We are going to use some of the forum funds to get you some help. I think you are BI-something, don't know the shrink word for it....
Bi-polar??...yeah, that's it. :lol: And we are going to spring for the finest help for you also. Even if it take all of our funds to do it.
Dolk
Jumperwire
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jumperwire »

I only have 3 :roll: :roll: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

1941 Tula refurb

1937 Tula non refurb non import mark matching.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

dolk wrote:
SA1911a1 wrote:I had one for a while. It had to be the worst revolver ever made, and in a caliber only Donald Trump could afford to shoot. Since I don't run in Donald's circles, and I cant pull a 14 pound trigger, I sent it away. It is one of the few guns I have ever gotten shed of that I didn't regret afterwords.

I had a good laugh at that one. You hate them and got rid of them, but you bid on another one?

We are going to use some of the forum funds to get you some help. I think you are BI-something, don't know the shrink word for it....
Bi-polar??...yeah, that's it. :lol: And we are going to spring for the finest help for you also. Even if it take all of our funds to do it.
Dolk
Yea.... Well I can tell you this. I am considering becoming bi-sexual. I understand it doubles you chance of getting a date on Friday night. :D
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
sjsevier

Post by sjsevier »

Wow I love that 37 Tula non refurb non import mark matching. Why does that one look so different?
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

sjsevier wrote:Wow I love that 37 Tula non refurb non import mark matching. Why does that one look so different?
Unlike the refurbs, nothing has been done to it for 75 years. I kind of stumbled into it. Guy posted an ad down in Kileen and I thought what the heck I could use a road trip. Worth a little more than the refurbs selling now. :D
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Sgt. Rob

Post by Sgt. Rob »

This one was mine. Now it is Wyatts. He lets me use it until he is old enough to leave home with it. So I have another 11 odd years to enjoy this one. :D

1944 Izhevsk refurb. In single action it is a nice shooter. In double action, it would be best to be close.

As others have mentioned, ammo costs are a bit too pricey to really shoot them much, but they are fun for those who may be recoil sensitive.

Semper Fi, Rob
My Mosin-Nagant arsenal.........is growing again
1938 Tula
1943 Izhevsk M91/30 PU Sniper
sjsevier

Post by sjsevier »

Love those revolvers guys :thumbsup:
finloq

Post by finloq »

I did o.k. with this 1932 Tula refurb in a recent honor match:

"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
finloq

Post by finloq »

Joe Leiper has a great site for these guys: http://www.russianrevolvers.com/index.html
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
Shooter

Post by Shooter »

Palmetto State Armory has 32 SW Longs for $13.75 a box with free shipping! You won't get it this cheap anywhere else.
John 8:12
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

AIM just got some 1924-1928 CCCP (Tula) Marked in for $109.95. http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx? ... t+Revolver

I've though about getting one a few times but then there's the ammo. That's all I need is another firearm with a caliber I don't have. I'll probably regret it 10 years from now but oh well. Can't buy everything.
Bareassmeagain

Post by Bareassmeagain »

Not only the Ammo issue but one spends 109.00 for the pistol then I have to spend 50 bucks for the DROS at a ffl dealer. I guess Id own several if I had a 03.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

It's a nice display piece but not the nest shooter with it's stiff action, and expensive ammo. I bought a couple of boxes of expensive Italian made ammo for mine and still have most of it twelve years later.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
bb91

Post by bb91 »

How about this one? A Tula, It's nothing special but it's mine.......... :brolleyes:
Last edited by bb91 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
bb91

Post by bb91 »

Here's something a bit newer! An Izhevsk :bwink: