my sks movie

Discussion of the SKS platform of semi auto rifles

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Simo

my sks movie

Post by Simo »

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." -Declaration of Independence
howiebearse

Re: my sks movie

Post by howiebearse »

That is pretty good I like it The message is clear and you did a pretty good job making it plain While not something i would expect here, It's a different way to express the boards feelings on Bubba's
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Nice Eddystone06 :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Simo

Post by Simo »

thanks guys, I figured it was going to be a "yeah whatever" kind of thing.
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." -Declaration of Independence
dou44

Post by dou44 »

good job but i still want a 200 round drum on mine. :chuckles:
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

lol, that was awesome! Nice ending too lmao. :chuckles: :chuckles:

Good job!! :thumbsup:
Cocked, locked and ready to rock...
Simo

Post by Simo »

just to make it clear, I love the sks and always will. so please don't think I am putting her down because as designed they are a great general purpose utility firearm.
Fred_G

Post by Fred_G »

Great job on the movie. One thing, use different voices if you can. :thumbsup:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Jessica Alba my ass! More along the lines of this I would think :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Simo

Post by Simo »

HA! what toon is that from? the original scooby doo? looks like it could be from fraidy cat also lol
Fred_G

Post by Fred_G »

Not a SKS toon, and kinda rough, but JYD might like it. http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1325885 ... urez-movie

:D
Simo

Post by Simo »

Fred_G wrote:Not a SKS toon, and kinda rough, but JYD might like it. http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1325885 ... urez-movie

:D
ROFL, HUNTING MALL NINJA'S :chuckles: use the scope as bait :chuckles:

I can see it it coming..... "Xrtanormal thread" :thumbsup:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Go get 'em, remember we need the body to prove a kill, no vaporization's :lol: :chuckles: :lol: :chuckles: :lol:
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

:chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:

Nice one Mr. G!
Cocked, locked and ready to rock...
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:lol: :lol: :chuckles: :chuckles: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

That character is "Bronga" assistant to the administrator of a dog training facility in a Steven Spielberg produced cartoon from the 1980's called The Family Dog
Theodore Roosevelt
Simo

Post by Simo »

I was way off then lol
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

The series came out right around the same time the Simpson's was running on the Tracy Ullman show, but unlike the Simpson's it only ran a season. Back then cartoons showing on prime time was something of a novelty.
Theodore Roosevelt
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Jessica Alba called and she is looking for a Tapco stock. Can anyone here help her??
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Simo

Post by Simo »

millman wrote:Jessica Alba called and she is looking for a Tapco stock. Can anyone here help her??
I told her to cal you to secretly see if you had a Tapco stock. she said you said yes to having one and therefore we vote you off of the RMNF island.