Mosin Heresy

"Off The Regular Topic" Items Forum
etprescottazusa91

Mosin Heresy

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

Honestly I have not been as interested in milsurps like I used to be, the last happy time is long over.

I'm considering walking the Phoenix gunshow this weekend with my last two Mosins, the Finn 91 I have in the showcase and my model 44.

I may commit what on this site would be considered a sin, selling off the last of them and moving on.
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mosin Heresy

Post by millman »

So it goes. I'd demand a premium for my last 2.

You can still post your revolvers .
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

That's too bad, I still like my collection despite not shooting much anymore. I never bought them to shoot anyway, I collected them for the history, Plenty of time for them to be sold off once I kick off. Until that day I can still enjoy the story's they have to tell.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

etprescottazusa91 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:17 pm Honestly I have not been as interested in milsurps like I used to be, the last happy time is long over.

I'm considering walking the Phoenix gunshow this weekend with my last two Mosins, the Finn 91 I have in the showcase and my model 44.

I may commit what on this site would be considered a sin, selling off the last of them and moving on.
Both Rifles made the cut, Still here.
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933