Northern Weather

"Off The Regular Topic" Items Forum
ffuries

Northern Weather

Post by ffuries »

Hey, did yalls frigin weather miss that turn at Albuquerque and get lost? Because I found it!

It was 72° yesterday in the Florida Panhandle (Panama City) and our overnight temperatures tonight are slated to be 25°. Hell I had to turn the AC off and turn the heat on. My HVAC unit is confused, it doesn't get set to heat very often...!

Yall want your damn cold ass weather back? Because Steve and I will be more than happy to package it up and send it back to yall.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Northern Weather

Post by millman »

Dude. It is 8 here in central KY. Send me some 25.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

millman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:34 pm Dude. It is 8 here in central KY. Send me some 25.
Well I went to get a screwdriver from the shed and this is the result.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Look what happened to my Enfield buttstock screwdriver.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

millman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:02 pm Look what happened to my Enfield buttstock screwdriver.
Just take your Enfield outside and you end up with a Mini-field and your screwdriver will work with it.

The temperature wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't such a drastic drop from yesterday. 72° yesterday down to 25° tonight. Hell that's a 47° degree difference in two days, that's too quick for my ass to handle.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member