Latest Mosin Pick up

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
hootgibson

Latest Mosin Pick up

Post by hootgibson »

Just joined this forum. Not a real fan of Mosin's, but they are growing on me. Anyway, local gun auction here about 2 times a year. Every auction there is one Mosin in the sale. So far every one I have bought has been a Fin. So this past saturday one more. Now this is a real country auction. Any 410 shotgun is priceless. All Browning shotguns, regardless of condition are premo. Well this Mosin cost me $200.00. Perfect out of the closet, or, attic. I am not gonna clean it any. It's just the way i like to find them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daveshady

Re: Latest Mosin Pick up

Post by daveshady »

Oh my what a hunk of JUNK LOL... SWEET WIN I mean FINN
SA1911a1

Re: Latest Mosin Pick up

Post by SA1911a1 »

You got that for about 25% of its current market value. It is a nice collectible firearm. Congrats!

If it were mine, I would at least clean off the surface rust with oil and a paper towel. It is worth preserving.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum