Bulk ammo sources?

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
drmesser

Bulk ammo sources?

Post by drmesser »

Looking to buy at least 300 rounds, any suggestions as where the better deals are? Found some for 11.98 for twenty but after shipping it's much higher.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

sheepdog

Re: Bulk ammo sources?

Post by sheepdog »

SGAmmo. Buy $200 worth and shipping is free.
Real gun control is the ability to hit the target.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

I haven't been bulk shopping in a long time, but my old fallback was Graf and Sons, but that was before the last panic and covid. There flat rate shipping was always a draw. I presume, since you didn't call it out, you are looking for 54R?
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Wikiarms.com, will give you all the choices.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

drmesser

Post by drmesser »

SA1911a1 wrote:I haven't been bulk shopping in a long time, but my old fallback was Graf and Sons, but that was before the last panic and covid. There flat rate shipping was always a draw. I presume, since you didn't call it out, you are looking for 54R?
Yes the 7.62x54r, I started restoring this rifle a year and a half ago. Then there seemed to be more sources for bulk, looks like it's slimmed down a little bit by the time I finish restoring it.

drmesser

Post by drmesser »

Smokey mountain knife works in TN has a decent deal, 500 rounds of wolf classic for $229. I live just in the NC side of the Smokey mountains, so would be just a short drive to just pick up. Thanks for all the good advice guys!

steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

drmesser wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:05 am Smokey mountain knife works in TN has a decent deal, 500 rounds of wolf classic for $229. I live just in the NC side of the Smokey mountains, so would be just a short drive to just pick up. Thanks for all the good advice guys!

You live near Ella Wadi or down the river a bit close to Kituah ?
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"