UNSUB BOARD= Tuco would not do this crap.

"Off The Regular Topic" Items Forum
gunhead67

UNSUB BOARD= Tuco would not do this crap.

Post by gunhead67 »

unsub board= This forum has gotten ridicules, they give you the boot for truth someone was selling A bent firearm. I pointed it out.The pic posted were not showing this, I noticed on pic sent to me. I pointed it out & got the boot. I guess they want scammers!! unsub Is a ASS !!!!!!!!!!! Over posts but, will kick you off if you do the same. He Is A GOD!!!!DONE whit them & him!!! ASSHOLE. :angry4: :devil2: :pointup:

Board name and member name removed by the management If you would like to know what and who they are contact the OP using the PM system
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: G*******s= Tuco would not do this crap.

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

G*******s shit belongs on G*******s, not on this board, I couldn't give a flying fuck at a rolling donut what goes on over there. Not my show, not my monkeys. If there is a conflict with another member on this board you can bring it directly to me or another admin using the PM's. I am going to remove the member name from the post as that business did not happen here and I want no food fights from other boards drifting over here. I would suggest leaving that board if things are not copacetic. Tell the details to anyone you want over here, but keep them in PM's or emails that are private, not on the open board if you want to name names.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: UNSUB BOARD= Tuco would not do this crap.

Post by Darryl »

:chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
Well, Tuco has not been in charge of that forums for many years now.
gunhead67

Re: UNSUB BOARD= Tuco would not do this crap.

Post by gunhead67 »

Sorry, >>>>I got it!! Thank you>>> Venting. :thumbsup: I am gone from that sight.