Kid Rock ..... Rocks

Post by Sonny »

:chuckles:

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Kid Rock ..... Rocks

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Apparently he doesn't like beer. I used to do that to a steel 55 gallon drum when I got pissed off, at least until it had enough holes to make a good burn barrel.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
entropy

Post by entropy »

You do know the reason why he did that, don't you?
Budweiser put the image of Dylan Mulvaney, an "it", a tranny, on their cans. :very mad:
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." -Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Murphy was an optimist.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects - Robert A. Heinlien
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

entropy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:40 am You do know the reason why he did that, don't you?
Budweiser put the image of Dylan Mulvaney, an "it", a tranny, on their cans. :very mad:
Yeah the vid I posted was just a short snippet of the original.

I am not a fan of his music but the Kid has a good heart and a good point of view and I can support that 100%

Here's the original vid but be warned there is strong language in it and if the mods feel that it isn't appropriate then by all means delete it pls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtPVcEDBnPQ

All of this "woke" crap needs to stop or the human race is doomed to destroy itself.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

entropy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:40 am You do know the reason why he did that, don't you?
I do not know any of these people, or pay attention to sexual deviants no matter who or what they are. None of my business and don't give a fuck about them. Don't know Kid Rock or his music either, I rarely listen to anything recorded past the 70's anyway and mostly listen to 20's Jazz, 50's and 60's rock. As a rule I would never spend my own money to buy something to intentionally destroy it. If I don't like a company then I am not about to give them any profit by buying their products. Retired on a fixed income, not about to do any stupid shit like that to make a point that I could make by opening my mouth and simply saying they suck or whatever. I will leave the showing off to the showman who likely has millions and can afford to waste. Not even sure I understand what that woke shit means, or exactly what a transvestite is or does. I could probably die happy never knowing anything about either subject.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Transvestites, are the men that try to pass for women, or women that try to be men, getting rid of all their male or female features and never getting enough of the traits of the other sex to be anything but a ridiculous looking freak of a human. And they seem to all be angry.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

steelbuttplate wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:33 pm Transvestites, are the men that try to pass for women, or women that try to be men, getting rid of all their male or female features and never getting enough of the traits of the other sex to be anything but a ridiculous looking freak of a human. And they seem to all be angry.
You have to expect this sort of thing, they closed most of the state mental hospitals by the 1970's and early 80's. Like a nurse from a nearby one told me long ago, if you knew what we let loose when we closed you would never sleep at night.
Theodore Roosevelt
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

steelbuttplate wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:33 pm Transvestites, are the men that try to pass for women, or women that try to be men, getting rid of all their male or female features and never getting enough of the traits of the other sex to be anything but a ridiculous looking freak of a human. And they seem to all be angry.
:shifty:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:04 pm
You have to expect this sort of thing, they closed most of the state mental hospitals by the 1970's and early 80's. Like a nurse from a nearby one told me long ago, if you knew what we let loose when we closed you would never sleep at night.
:music2.gif:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.