Browning X-Bolt Medallion

Modern rifles and Sportsters are discussed here.

Sportsters:
We don't advocate making Sportsters from military surplus rifles. We do recognize the ones already made in years past as pieces of history and of importance (such as the Bannerman, Blindee and old custom sportsters). If you bought one, you may show it here. Discussion of how to do this kind of work is not allowed. It is contrary to our over all forum values. So please don't abuse this forum. All final decisions will be made by the Administrators and no one else please. Non permanent alterations may be shown here but keep in mind, if it is in conflict with the "spirit" of these forums, we may remove it at our discretion.
Sonny

Browning X-Bolt Medallion

Post by Sonny »

Well junior has been wanting a 7mm Rem mag for a long time but he's so tight with his money that when he pinches a penny it says OUCH! :lol:

Anyway he broke down and spent some of his money on a new Lefthand Browning X-Bolt Medallion 7mmRem mag. It is a nice rifle and I think his .30-06 will be on vacation next hunting season. haha. I'm happy for him and both of us should be due for a mule deer draw down in the southeast part of Alberta where the big bucks roam. Both his 7mm and my 6.5PRC will be excellent long range rifles if we do our part.

He only text me one pic and here it is..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Browning X-Bolt Medallion

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:vcool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt