MOSIN 2023 Calendar

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
MAPHARMES

MOSIN 2023 Calendar

Post by MAPHARMES »

Hello to my Mosin Collectors Friends.

There is a Kickstarter Mosin Calendar needing your help! Only few hours are left until it ends. This is a very high quality Calendar dedicated to the Mosin variations, with photos at least on par with the Vickers Books. Printed in France, shipping is cheap worldwide.

2023 Mosin Calendar

This project needs the Mosin Community help please!

Jonathan
IsacMcCall

Re: MOSIN 2023 Calendar

Post by IsacMcCall »

It's almost time to wrap up the Kickstarter Mosin Calendar project, and I'm excited to see the final product! This calendar is a great way to celebrate and commemorate the Mosin rifle and its place in history. It would make a great gift for any Mosin collector! I'm sure it will be something to be proud of and to cherish for years to come.
willyj73

Post by willyj73 »

Crap, I missed this. I hope it did well.
Mosin Fanboy
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Can you remember the good old days when every merchant tried to give you a calendar? That was our family's data base. That was in the same days when service stations gave out free road maps, washed your windows, checked your air and oil while pumping your high-test gas for about $.29 per gallon.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum