Anderson AM-15 Range Time

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
tjtM38

Anderson AM-15 Range Time

Post by tjtM38 »

My very first attempt at a complete build may be the best. I took this rifle out of the safe where it had been idle for at least a year. The intention was to verify and refine scope settings and zero at 100 yards. After 10 rounds of Hornady .223 Remington 55-grain V-Max, I decided I didn't need to change a thing. With the mid-length gas system and high quality internal parts, this rifle is accurate and soft shooting. The Gieselle SSA is the best trigger I have on any AR.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tomaustin

Re: Anderson AM-15 Range Time

Post by tomaustin »

how many does that hole hold...
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

tomaustin wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:24 pm how many does that hole hold...
:lol: :lol: This one holds ten, but the possibilities are infinite. I only put 20 rounds through the rifle on this trip. I'm going to try some at 200 yards next time out, but the shadows downrange at this time of year play tricks with my aging eyesight.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Well, the rest of that target can be sold as "new"! (except the center)

Great shooting

Darryl
RazorBurn

Post by RazorBurn »

Nice build, and damn good shooting too! I totally agree with the Geiselle triggers. I favor the SSA, but I do have an SSA-E in my AR-10 that is pretty sweet too!
Threadkiller extraordinaire...
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

RazorBurn wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:05 pm Nice build, and damn good shooting too! I totally agree with the Geiselle triggers. I favor the SSA, but I do have an SSA-E in my AR-10 that is pretty sweet too!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: