Polish Furniture

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Tula44

Polish Furniture

Post by Tula44 »

I have a Romanian surplus furniture set for my rifle but I'm not a fan of the dong lower hand guard. I've been looking to get a new set hand guards and I came across these Polish ones. I know everyone has their preference on what color they like their furniture to be but, I like the lighter blonde color. I have a Polish pistol grip coming in the mail as well. :thumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: Polish Furniture

Post by Darryl »

I like the lighter front guards too.
Nice clean look.

To me, those "dong hand guards" always look like someone carved them out in the field.

Darryl
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

Darryl wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:55 pm I like the lighter front guards too.
Nice clean look.

To me, those "dong hand guards" always look like someone carved them out in the field.

Darryl
I'm going to keep the Romanian set but that type of lower hand guard just wasn't my preference. I'm looking forward to when the Polish pistol grip comes in. Might purchase a Polish mag pouch, I like to get the accessories :D
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

I went ahead and ordered the Polish buttstock, it arrived today and I'm really happy with the way the rifle looks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CavemanSteve

Post by CavemanSteve »

If you don't mind, where did you find them?
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

CavemanSteve wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:26 pm If you don't mind, where did you find them?
I purchased the handguards from Arms of America and the buttstock from Atlanic Firearms. With both places you can purchase the whole set but I thought I would try to handguards out first. The buttstock you will have the fit and drill the screw holes in which is why I didn't buy it at first but it wasn't hard to do and it turned out good!
CavemanSteve

Post by CavemanSteve »

Thanks!
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

You're welcome! :thumbsup:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I remember when the Shotgun News had seemingly hundreds of different people selling some form of AK surplus parts. East German, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian, Russian, Chinese and so on. The only thing I don't remember seeing are USA new parts, there was little market with so much surplus coming in. In the 90's the whole commie block went up for sale in the biggest estate sale in history. The Polish wood looks pretty good on there.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
buttler

Post by buttler »

Hi,
I have some furniture and I want to polish it. This will increase its beauty. Please let me know which furniture polish is the best according to you.
Thank you.
Interior Secrets Furniture Online Australia.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

buttler wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:43 am Hi,
I have some furniture and I want to polish it. This will increase its beauty. Please let me know which furniture polish is the best according to you.
Thank you.
I use Kotton Klenser brand beeswax furniture polish with good results. I also use the Kotton Klenser wood cleaner, and wood feeder before using the polish if something is dirty, or had been sitting without care for a long time. Put Kotton Klenser in the search box on Amazon and you can get the whole kit for around $44 plus tax and ship.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt