New Canadian money

Laughs!
Sonny

New Canadian money

Post by Sonny »

Too soon??? :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: New Canadian money

Post by Darryl »

Very good! :chuckles:

He is not as liked as his Mother was.

Darryl
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

That is cute, Sonny.

I tell you something that I am surprise about; the number of my countrymen who are just pissed at all of the news coverage of the historical event, and how much general British bashing that is going on with it. Some would have you believe that from 1066 until today that the Brits have been horrible people, enslaving the biggest part of the world. A lot of people don't value our longstanding alliance with our English speaking brothers and sisters. While I do not have any love for the royalty and all of the trappings that go with it, and have no interest in following the succession or the funeral, I do find a lot to love in the English people. The worst thing that I can say about the English is how they shamelessly butcher the language. ;)
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

The Queen is the only member of the Royal family that I have any respect for at all.

She was classy and had the changing of the gaurd play the American national anthem two days after 9/11..

She was fond of the USA and Canada too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToECtXPMvNM
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

She was a mechanic during the war working on trucks and such getting her hands dirty. That I respect. Don't know much about the new guy replacing her, there was that thing with his first wife, other than that? Another geriatric old fart who should be in retirement, not being shoved into a head of state slot while over 70, is there nobody younger and more capable to take over? This seems to be a recurring theme of late, oh well, I had thought the Queen would make a hundred, I hope it wasn't the Covid that took her out.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

And in the U.S.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"