My first PEM scope

All Military Snipers are discussed here!

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Falko

My first PEM scope

Post by Falko »

Hi all,

New member here from Poland. Just wanted to say hello, and show my first PEM scope, which I finally bought. Since it`s not so easy anymore to find a real Sniper (not re-snipered) 91/30 in PL, I still looking for the legit one (PU) , but finally, I will buy one:)

Huge respect for the great knowledge of these forum members.

BR

Falko
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SA1911a1

Re: My first PEM scope

Post by SA1911a1 »

That is sweet! Who knows what it has seen...

Good luck with your hunt!
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Falko

Post by Falko »

Thank you:)
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

Great find, I have a couple and in a side mount configuration it was probably the best sniper rifle of WW2 with the PU a close 2nd.
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Falko wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:54 pm Hi all,

New member here from Poland. Just wanted to say hello, and show my first PEM scope, which I finally bought. Since it`s not so easy anymore to find a real Sniper (not re-snipered) 91/30 in PL, I still looking for the legit one (PU) , but finally, I will buy one:)

Huge respect for the great knowledge of these forum members.

BR

Falko
Great find and welcome to the forum. I'm in the US but I'm Polish, last name is Kolodziejski. I have two 1943 PU Snipers, one is Izhevsk and one is Tula, love them both.
abrakadabra

Post by abrakadabra »

Very nice Falko! Hold onto this one - these are becoming harder and harder to source since the Russia-Ukraine conflict began.