10/22 range time

Rim Fire Firearms
steelbuttplate

10/22 range time

Post by steelbuttplate »

This rifle got knocked off target , must have been riding home in a vehicle with dogs. It took me 20 round maybe to get back on at 25 yd. I'm home with covid so shooting out the door of my shop @ 25 will this be low at 50 yd. ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: 10/22 range time

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Looks like it's doing better than you, good luck with the Plague.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Re: 10/22 range time

Post by steelbuttplate »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:46 pm Looks like it's doing better than you, good luck with the Plague.
. Well, I coughed up white cheesy looking shit for 5-6 days, took Mucinex and drank lots of water. I had a bottle of Cefdinir stuck back so I'm taking it too. The cough sounded like the dying man cough a few times but I've had bronchitis worse than this. It's about gone today. :thumbsup: I must be a Plague survivor now. I had both Moderna shots and the booster. My wife caught it from grandkids that had been well two weeks. She had both shots and fared pretty well too, about as sick as I was. I think we had that octagon kind. No not omicron , octagon, it makes you want to fight when your not passing out from coughing. :shifty:
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"