Furniture on WASR-10

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Tula44

Furniture on WASR-10

Post by Tula44 »

When I purchased my WASR-10 rifle it came with the black polymer stock. I was searching to replace the polymer with a more classic AK look. The set I found is a refurbished Russian stock set. :thumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Furniture on WASR-10

Post by millman »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Looks awesome, amazing how changing the furniture can change the look of a rifle.

My WASR came with the cheap, light weight blonde furniture. I replaced it with Romanian surplus furniture and it made it look a 100 times better that is for sure.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

ffuries wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:51 pm Looks awesome, amazing how changing the furniture can change the look of a rifle.

My WASR came with the cheap, light weight blonde furniture. I replaced it with Romanian surplus furniture and it made it look a 100 times better that is for sure.
Changing out the furniture makes a huge difference! I didn't mind how to black polymer looked but it's cheap so it needed to be changed. I'm thinking of purchasing a Romanian surplus magazine to go with it. I've been purchasing the Bulgarian steel mags and those are nice but it would be good to have some actual surplus ones.
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

ffuries wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:51 pm Looks awesome, amazing how changing the furniture can change the look of a rifle.

Update: I was able to find a Romanian surplus furniture set and I decided to purchase it and use that instead of the Russian one. I love the look of the Romanian set over the Russian one. I prefer the darker color wood. I have the upper hand guard but decided to have the "cheese grater" heat shield on it for now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.