1957 Tula

Discussion of the SKS platform of semi auto rifles

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
trunnion69

1957 Tula

Post by trunnion69 »

Hi guys. I have a new to me 1957 Tula on the way. I believe it to be refurbed. Here is some pics. (Note: the rivet in the magazine is correct for Canadian law much the same as the import marks in the USA, so I am unsure if this post is allowed in this forum)
IMG_8754.jpg
660606400.jpg
IMG_8750.jpg
IMG_8751.jpg
IMG_8752.jpg
IMG_8749.jpg
IMG_8753.jpg
IMG_8748.jpg
IMG_8746.jpg
IMG_8747.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 1957 Tula

Post by millman »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Hey it's a Russian, what more can you ask for? Not like we have tons of the Russians on our side of the border. Even with the rivet it's still a sharp looking rifle.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

:thumbsup: Easy to replace a magazine.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

steelbuttplate wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:05 pm :thumbsup: Easy to replace a magazine.
I believe he is in Canada. That would be a nogo there.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis