life changes, not been easy past 19 months - looking for collector in driving distance IOWA 52732

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
daveshady

life changes, not been easy past 19 months - looking for collector in driving distance IOWA 52732

Post by daveshady »

looking for someone "LOCAL"

Been a long arsed time since covid started and work has been way to much work and work and work.
Things change and I'm going to sell my Finn Mosins, not looking to ship them. Just seeing if
anyone in driving distance would be interested in the lot. DO not want to ship them.
main thing is don't want to mess with shipping and all the work that comes with that.
didn't want to post in classified cause I don't have all the info or price on lot
52732 clinton iowa

I will provide someone interested a list of what is there and details.
It consists of FINNS one of each version 6 rifles total. I'm keeping my
"M91 PU Sniper" as its not real and I obtained it that way. doubt any
real interest in that one anyway. Also keeping my
Re-barreld M39 Sneak Rifle. (my varmit shooter)

basic info I have now, thanks for looking and want to find
them a good home. was fun to collect but like i said things
change and have other things that need my attention.

M91 - 1942 tikka
M24 - lotta bohler stahl rcvr 1899 tula
M27 - 1935 tikka
M28 - SY tikka
M28/30 - 1939 sako sky
P26 - AV1 rcvr 1910 tula

this FACHISHT book album has many many photos
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 430&type=3