Glock 43X

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Tula44

Glock 43X

Post by Tula44 »

Milsurps will always have a special place in my heart. Collecting and appreciating the history behind the items and having the opportunity to preserve that history is what makes the hobby fun - keeping history alive.

Variety is also good and modern firearms are fun to have as well. Today I was happy to purchase a Glock 43X. Summer time is coming and I wanted a smaller handgun for my EDC.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Glock 43X

Post by Longcolt44 »

A good choice for a light summer carry.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

Longcolt44 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:38 pm A good choice for a light summer carry.
It is a great little handgun. I have a Glock 42 which is smaller but I prefer to carry this one. The 43X has greater capacity and is in 9mm.
AMCHornet

Post by AMCHornet »

No argument from me. Glocks are awesome guns. When my dad decided recently to buy his first handgun, primarily for personal defense, I suggested a Glock 19 gen-5 MOS, and that's what he bought.

I prefer .357 Sig or .40, but I couldn't talk him into those.
I'm just here for the free coffee mug and tee shirt. :vcool: