Kodiak Defence WC-180-C

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Sonny

Kodiak Defence WC-180-C

Post by Sonny »

So most of you guys heard about Trudeau wanting to prohibit AR 15's and variants up here in Canuckleland.hell even the Ruger mini 14 is on the prohib list. To make it short we have three classifications of firearms up here..

1: Prohibited - means exactly that.. Firearms in this class are Verboten to own.

2: Restricted - means we can own them but can only be shot at an approved range. This includes all handguns.

3: Non-restricted - means we can own and shoot them wherever it's legal to do so. this includes all shotguns and hunting rifles.

Well guess what? This Kodiak defense WC-180-C is classified as non restricted and I can take this out hunting if I want. :thumbsup:

Yeah I don't know why it's not on the ban list since it's a semi-auto black scary gun in 5.56 and it has an evil pistol grip too. :lol: And since it's non-restricted they (government) don't know that I have one. Sure the store has records but I sold that gun to.... to.... to a guy named Mike from Canmore.. Yeah that's it I sold it to Mike. :whistle: :whistle:

Just put a Bushnell scope on it this morning and took it to the range for a try out and it went bang every time. There is a couple of things that I don't like about it and that is the trigger, it's real heavy and needs to be swapped out. Also with the 18.7 inch barrel (legal length ) it feels front heavy but most of my shooting will be off a bench anyway.

Just one more thing...... FU Trudope.. :devil2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Kodiak Defence WC-180-C

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

How many owners went along with that bullshit and turned in their forbidden guns? How many registered them before they were classed as forbidden? Here wide spread noncompliance is common.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:02 pm How many owners went along with that bullshit and turned in their forbidden guns? How many registered them before they were classed as forbidden? Here wide spread noncompliance is common.
No one has turned anything in yet as we have a grace period until May 1st 2022 but this law is not written in stone yet. I have a feeling that an election will be called this year and we hope Turdo gets the boot. If he is turfed then a new conservative government can recind this silly law.

btw... these rifles do NOT have to be registered and that's a good thing. :thumbsup:
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

NEWS FLASH: A local lake has mysteriously risen by 3 feet due to the number of firearms that have been lost by careless fishermen losing them overboard.

UPDATE: Local divers wanting to locate the firearms stated that the firearms must have rusted away as they could only locate piles of anchor chains.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Longcolt44 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:33 pm NEWS FLASH: A local lake has mysteriously risen by 3 feet due to the number of firearms that have been lost by careless fishermen losing them overboard.

UPDATE: Local divers wanting to locate the firearms stated that the firearms must have rusted away as they could only locate piles of anchor chains.
:lol: :lol:

https://www.guns.com/news/2015/02/21/bury-your-guns
entropy

Post by entropy »

This is proof positive that somewhere in Canada an Ex-IRA Armorer has emigrated and settled in. However, I guess he doesn't know you don't need the tube on the back on an AR-180.
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." -Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Murphy was an optimist.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects - Robert A. Heinlien
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Shot a 100 rounds today and this is the best I can do without going for an eyeball transplant. :lol: :lol:

But you know I like this gun. Who am I kidding, I like all guns. :thumbsup:

Only thing I don't like is all the mud at the range due to spring breakup but with the strong winds we been having it will dry up soon... I hope.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Installed a brass deflector on my rifle.

Whatcha think? :D
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

The biggest problem is,
This gun could be on the "restricted" list IF we don't keep and eye on our governments. They will take them from you and leave you with only a squirt gun that has to be in florescent pink so it is not mistaken for a "real gun".

Your rifle, .....here today, gone tomorrow. (then back a few years later when "they" are kicked out of office and the law is changed again. This is why it is a hard decision to make, .....give it up, or hide it for later. I'm not advocating "hiding it", just saying.

Darryl
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Yeah the best thing we can hope for is for trudope to be voted out in the next election but I'm not going to hold my breath. To darn many liberal snowflakes in eastern Khanada and us good guys in the west will get screwed over again. But the fight isn't over yet as many groups are taking this boondoggle to court.

As for my Bushmaster rifle, well I can't hide that one even if I wanted too. That rifle was classified as "restricted which means it's registered with the government and they know I have it.
This Kodiak WC180c rifle is non-restricted which means it's not registered and the government does NOT know that I have it and I'm not about to tell them about it anytime soon. :lol:

Something to think about..

AR15 type rifles are black, semi auto, shoots 5.56 ammo and the mags have to be pinned to 5 rounds. Class restricted but trudie wants to make them prohibited.

This WC180c rifle is black, semi auto, shoots 5.56 ammo and the mags have to be pinned to 5 rounds. Class non restricted non registered.

See this shows you how daft the liberals are. Both guns are basically the same but one is the evil devil gun that we should not be allowed to own.

The other is a good gun for farmers to shoot foxes with and anyone with a firearms license can buy one or as many as they like.

Don't make any sense do it? :vconfused:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Sonny wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:17 pm Yeah the best thing we can hope for is for trudope to be voted out in the next election but I'm not going to hold my breath. To darn many liberal snowflakes in eastern Khanada and us good guys in the west will get screwed over again. But the fight isn't over yet as many groups are taking this boondoggle to court.

As for my Bushmaster rifle, well I can't hide that one even if I wanted too. That rifle was classified as "restricted which means it's registered with the government and they know I have it.
This Kodiak WC180c rifle is non-restricted which means it's not registered and the government does NOT know that I have it and I'm not about to tell them about it anytime soon. :lol:

Something to think about..

AR15 type rifles are black, semi auto, shoots 5.56 ammo and the mags have to be pinned to 5 rounds. Class restricted but trudie wants to make them prohibited.

This WC180c rifle is black, semi auto, shoots 5.56 ammo and the mags have to be pinned to 5 rounds. Class non restricted non registered.

See this shows you how daft the liberals are. Both guns are basically the same but one is the evil devil gun that we should not be allowed to own.

The other is a good gun for farmers to shoot foxes with and anyone with a firearms license can buy one or as many as they like.

Don't make any sense do it? :vconfused:
Build a shed from cheap pallet wood, fill it with old pipe, and hardware, it mysteriously burns down ( mice with matches) your firearm was stored out there and is now melted away as aluminum guns will do.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt