McCarbo spring kit

Modern rifles and Sportsters are discussed here.

Sportsters:
We don't advocate making Sportsters from military surplus rifles. We do recognize the ones already made in years past as pieces of history and of importance (such as the Bannerman, Blindee and old custom sportsters). If you bought one, you may show it here. Discussion of how to do this kind of work is not allowed. It is contrary to our over all forum values. So please don't abuse this forum. All final decisions will be made by the Administrators and no one else please. Non permanent alterations may be shown here but keep in mind, if it is in conflict with the "spirit" of these forums, we may remove it at our discretion.
billybob123

McCarbo spring kit

Post by billybob123 »

Has anyone put the McCarbo springs on their Mosin to lighten up the trigger pull...if so did it help any. I have an M38 I would actually like to hunt with and don't want to modify it any as it's all original but was curious if the spring kit would help my trigger.
qz2026

Re: McCarbo spring kit

Post by qz2026 »

Mosin triggers are Mosin triggers... I wouldn't recommend messing with the spring. You can do more harm than good...
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: McCarbo spring kit

Post by Longcolt44 »

:pointup:
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!