question about this ??

"Off The Regular Topic" Items Forum
tomaustin

question about this ??

Post by tomaustin »

Recently, I have seen this on several thread post locations under the responses by the members ...never saw it before then...what is the permission ?

"You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

anybody know ??
boltaction

Re: question about this ??

Post by boltaction »

hello,
Maybe, someone has you on their ignore or block list??? Something like FB, I hear. I don't use FB or stuff like it.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I only see that if I forget to log in. I don't know, but it's not something that we are doing, maybe it's your browser having trouble reading the board. If it persists send an email to DOLK.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:35 pm I only see that if I forget to log in. I don't know, but it's not something that we are doing, maybe it's your browser having trouble reading the board. If it persists send an email to DOLK.
Ditto, if I'm not logged on I get that message when there are images.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
tomaustin

Post by tomaustin »

yes, i was logged out...but i didn't logout..who logged me out?....and the others i saw, i would not know if they were in or out....Tom
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Possibly a security measure logged you out. I am often on a shared computer so I log out anyway once I am done.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

tomaustin wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:51 pm yes, i was logged out...but i didn't logout..who logged me out?....and the others i saw, i would not know if they were in or out....Tom
If you ever clean your browning history, your computer will log you out, my Mac does.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

tomaustin wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:51 pm yes, i was logged out...but i didn't logout..who logged me out?....and the others i saw, i would not know if they were in or out....Tom
After the last update, I had to check the "Keep me logged on" or "Remember me" or both boxes. I kept getting logged out for a few days, then things went back to normal.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
tomaustin

Post by tomaustin »

good reminders.....i get microsoft updates that will always reset or not reset certain features...this is another one to check on up in the top right corner..........appreciate the help....Tom