Rifle cleaning table.

What other "hobbies" and "Collections" do you have. Post them here!
NEW Forum!
Come on!, we know you have some!
steelbuttplate

Rifle cleaning table.

Post by steelbuttplate »

I like making something I need out of crap that's sitting around. I had to rob parts out of a sewing machine cabinet so I had the big fold out leaf top left over. I had the gun stands stuck back from hell I can't remember. I got the howitzer ammo crate 4 yrs. ago I didn't know what for, carrying ammo maybe. I really needed a cleaning station and portable too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Rifle cleaning table.

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I have had a lot of rifle cleaning stations, shooting bench of course, work bench, hood, or tailgate of the truck, the floor, old log in the woods, just about any convenient flat surface. Nice setup, I have a couple crates about that size, but I will just end up using the bench anyway. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :vcool:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
awalker1829

Post by awalker1829 »

I’ve got a twenty foot long bench in the hanger workshop. The east end of the bench is used for cleaning and minor repairs. The west end of the bench has brass cleaning equipment and reloading presses set up. I have two storage shelves (each one ten feet long) with bins of brass and cleaning solution bottles.
bogozzo

Post by bogozzo »

I love the stand part. Real cool.