Palmetto State AR-15A4 initial Sight-In

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
tjtM38

Palmetto State AR-15A4 initial Sight-In

Post by tjtM38 »

This new rifle shot both types of ammo well. I did a "by the book" sight in for 300 meters on the standard 25 meter target. My experience is low with this type of sight arrangement. I like the rifle; the trigger is a little heavy compared to my Colt M4.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Palmetto State AR-15A4 initial Sight-In

Post by millman »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

:vcool: :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

I install JP Enterprises enhanced performance springs in all of my builds. Will lighten up the trigger pull without sacrificing reliability.