Judi is back from relaxing, Guys let's Dance and talk Mosins

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Judi and her Mosins

Judi is back from relaxing, Guys let's Dance and talk Mosins

Post by Judi and her Mosins »

:soapbox:
. Well you guys know I have this power that is unleashed through a process that involves a lot of really hard to understand math and physics calculations, and possibly some magic...

Let first dance and sing......After all this is the Russian Mosin Nagant Forum, The best site for collectors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyiEaSzpdMk#t=33

Been awhile since my last post, been back since May. I needed to take a long rest with my pups, horses and some time at the ranch. Even had time to get some barrel racing in. I realized how much fun this was when I was seventeen,....trouble is I am no longer seventeen.

On to the Mosin's ;mywink;

Looked like a couple months ago many Mosin appeared out of the blue for a short time. I been able to find a few, a nice M 91/30 1920 Izhevsk with a 1920 dated tang. Another find a M 91/30 1943 Tula Hex, on a 1932 Izhevsk receiver.

Happened upon two R-guns, M91/30's both 1943 of which are WW2 Izhevsk one is ruff round receiver. But the price was better still $ 120.00 each, I talked him down to $210 for the two. :brolleyes: ....I love to shop for Mosins.

Almost half way there on filling my second crate. :vcool: .

As I am being selective now, just like my dates. Since a Certain Member Ditched Me at McDonalds Stiffing Me with a Happy Meal Dinner Tab. :cry: .....We won't mention his name again But ....his initials are ( JYD) :shock:

Judi and them darn ...SKS's

Once again...someone says..."Judi try a SKS"...Soooo Judi does....Now I have ten of them. :brolleyes:

I was at a gun show happen to walk upon a Tula, as issued, non-refub 1954 Tula SKS. I was ready to haggle the price down. I inquired of the price, I gentlemen looked at me and smiled, said for you Red,...$350.... :brows:

Before he could say another word I had four hundreds on the table and with my C&R.

I also was able to find one of my first guns given to me by my Dad. I was fourteen, it was a birthday gift....... A Sears T-3, 22LR ( Winchester 190) I thought I shot the barrel out of it. :tongue:

I will be around now, I am at my Dads estate for the last time. The things this man saved bottle caps, hotel ash trays, shirt pocket protectors, marbles, and so much more.

I think that after my brother ruined his gun store he had for twenty years, he went insane from grief. You see, my Dad would "order" you a gun, buy your gun,....but, never did he sell a gun he had. When my brother started selling them, * for the price that was on them when bought in 1970's. I think he went insane. :shock:

Well, I inherited what was left, as the idiot brother squander his share in a fast cash out, which was spent in unequal payments to week-end hussies, lost soul mates, helping her out, just friends, and bad investments. ie; :bonk: Super get rich idea, buy Iraq Dinars = counterfeit money, purchased on the net.

Well, I am back, keep a eye out for Dolk for me. :Drool1:

I will answer all my PM's today give me a few seconds. :thumbsup:

JYD....I promise if we go back to McDonalds for that date. I will restrain myself and keep my hands to myself so don't run out on me. :brolleyes:

Can we do the RMNF ....dance again :music2.gif: ...Come on dance Sing ,...Russian Mosin Nagant Forum members just remember that its just a video advertising how good you guys are at dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyiEaSzpdMk#t=33

Good to see you guys again, Judi and her Mosin's ;mywink;
Last edited by Judi and her Mosins on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!”
Dr. Seuss quote
racerguy00

Re: Judi is back from relaxing, Guys let's Dance and talk Mo

Post by racerguy00 »

Good to see you back!
On Facebook? Check out the non-sporter preservationist group at: OOOPS. Deleted by Facebook because it's evil to even discuss collectible firearms on social media these days.
BubbaDX

Post by BubbaDX »

Welcome back Judi.
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Judi Judi Judi :lol: Where were you when I was single last time...I like Russian Boogie, I too have many SKS.......Should I say I have too many SKS? No, probably too many Mosins...But not as many as some on here (the Dawg)......I would gladly pay for your happy meal, an ice cream too (chocolate?) You I will show my collection if you ever come to my homeland......Some of these goons on here, I don't think so ;mywink; welcome back......SBP :vcool:
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Welcome back Judi. :bellydance: :happy_violin:
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Good to see you up and about Judi, don't discount the small stuff, it can sell surprisingly well on eBay and provide more ammo money. I can't remember the last time I was near a golden arches, I am more inclined to my favorite local diner were the selection is better, portions larger, and I don't have to be on guard for flying food propelled across the room by packs of screaming brats let run wild by their lazy and inattentive parents. It's labor day and I have been laboring all day, time now to go and make sure my air conditioning is blowing as cold as it should be. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your brother was selling firearms today at 1970's prices? I would have loved to have done some business with him, but I never caught wind of it.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Welcome back, it is nice hearing from you.

You can try to forgive your brother for spending copious amounts of cash attempting to copulate with hussies. It is a DNA thing, all men suffer from it, some act on it and the rest of us cowards just think about acting on it.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
shoto2758

Post by shoto2758 »

Welcome Back Judi..
Do Not Think Of Winning.
Think,Rather,Of Not Losing

Gichin Funakoshi
entropy

Post by entropy »

You can try to forgive your brother for spending copious amounts of cash attempting to copulate with hussies. It is a DNA thing, all men suffer from it, some act on it and the rest of us cowards just think about acting on it.
Some of us circumvented that by just constantly doling out money to only one hussy, er, woman, in my case, SWMBO. :wink:

Good to see you back online, Judi, and into SKS's too. Oh, my! Love the Weebl Russian dance vid! :wink:
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." -Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Murphy was an optimist.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects - Robert A. Heinlien
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Good to see you back around. I guess I better clean up the work bench.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I knew it. I have a reloading bench from hell and I took a picture. I knew it. I don't want to brag, but I knew taking that picture would get you back. Now the question is: are you gonna scold me or thank me? [emoji14]
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Electrical fire waiting to happen, clean up that power strip, run a line from the breaker box to a new outlet box, give it it's own breaker if that much demand is needed from it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Judi and her Mosins

Post by Judi and her Mosins »

bunkysdad wrote:I knew it. I have a reloading bench from hell and I took a picture. I knew it. I don't want to brag, but I knew taking that picture would get you back. Now the question is: are you gonna scold me or thank me? [emoji14]

:soapbox: .....Russell ..... :beek: ....what have they done to you....

I will have to get my list out, seeing how .....some of you are slacking off....

Has everyone been dancing to the Russian Man song...?

:whistle:
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!”
Dr. Seuss quote
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

Dances? We don't need no Stinking Dances!! :chuckles:

Welcome back
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Messy? :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: I don't think so, just imagine what all that would look like if Russell's house collapsed on top of it. That's what happened to my bench when the shed went after Sandy weakened the roof and the winter from hell's snow load finished the job. Now my bench is packed away in a pile of box's down in the barn.
Theodore Roosevelt
Joeinthehills

Post by Joeinthehills »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Messy? :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: I don't think so, just imagine what all that would look like if Russell's house collapsed on top of it. That's what happened to my bench when the shed went after Sandy weakened the roof and the winter from hell's snow load finished the job. Now my bench is packed away in a pile of box's down in the barn.
Good to have you back on board. :)

Send some pixs when you're settled, We've been collecting some of the '95 Nagants and a few of the Makarov's. The Poles made the cutiest little PPK's, just knock offs, but cute. ;mywink;
jones0430

Post by jones0430 »

Kaisers, springfields, and garands, oh my!
"And beneath the starry flag, we civilized them with a Krag..."
Gunowner99

Post by Gunowner99 »

Welcome back!!
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

Hey, welcome back Judi :wave.gif:
one finger john

Post by one finger john »

bunkysdad wrote:I knew it. I have a reloading bench from hell and I took a picture. I knew it. I don't want to brag, but I knew taking that picture would get you back. Now the question is: are you gonna scold me or thank me? [emoji14]
What in God's name do you have a volt/ohm meter for? Testing the connectivity of the primers? :shock:

John

Hi Judi, we have never met and never conversed but it will be nice to have some female energy here.