Bulgarian Makarov

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
tjtM38

Bulgarian Makarov

Post by tjtM38 »

I wanted to pull the trigger on one of these, but have decided not to acquire any more blowback pistols of this type. I have owned a Bulgarian Mak before, and wish I had not sold it. The pistols are true "cold war" milsurp as opposed to the Russian commercial Makarovs (3) that I have. So here's your chance to own a cold war relic and a damn good shooting 9x18 pistol based on the Walther PP design.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx? ... 18+Handgun
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Bulgarian Makarov

Post by bunkysdad »

Not C&R so I ordered a P64 which will be my first C&R handgun that I have bought since renewing the license. These Bulgarian sure look nice though.
Capybara

Re: Bulgarian Makarov

Post by Capybara »

Must be nice to live in a free state and be able to have C&R pistols delivered to your door! We here in California can only do that with long guns but pistols have to go through an FFL01/07. Such a hassle. No wonder I buy a lot of C&R pistols when I am out of state. Nice Bulgarian Mak, I love mine.