Finn captured Dragoon

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Genetically Swiss

Finn captured Dragoon

Post by Genetically Swiss »

I know of a Finn captured Dragoon in an Estate. Assuming condition was 80%, estimate of value? Thoughts?

GS
"He who shoots first laughs last."

-Lebed-
mitch5690

Re: Finn captured Dragoon

Post by mitch5690 »

Date? Older are worth more than later.dates
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

300.00 plus
Genetically Swiss

Post by Genetically Swiss »

Date is 1928.
"He who shoots first laughs last."

-Lebed-
mitch5690

Post by mitch5690 »

300-475
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

The other day a nice SA Dragoon sold on Gunbroker for 330.00 and I bought this one pictured a couple years ago for the same price from the same dealer on Gunbroker. I have seen some go for much more. You know it can sometimes be as simple as having 2 buyers interested at the same time and suddenly a rifle sells for twice that much- hypethetically. Is that it's real value?
I think you should find out how much you can buy it for and look it over and see if it even "feels" right. And tell us how much. I wish you had a picture.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Estate sale, a collector has to shit the be.....pass away...before this stuff comes on the market. Hopefully without a ghoul attached. :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Gsragtop

Post by Gsragtop »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Estate sale, a collector has to shit the be.....pass away...before this stuff comes on the market. Hopefully without a ghoul attached. :)
We all know that is the only way we are getting any of your rifles, JYD.. Those you don't a take with you that is. :twisted:
finloq

Post by finloq »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Hopefully without a ghoul attached. :)
Brings a whole new meaning to: From my cold dead hands.

"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"